24 [SM]

You know I could say I was busy or had life issues that prevented this update but no... I've been playing Genshin-

Anyway, we got one more chapter after this so start saying your goodbyes.

Labeling this as slightly mature and not fully mature because it's pretty light and not full smut so. 

This will include:

-Switch Taekook

-Handholding

-Talking

-Kissing

~

Roughly a month had passed and the couple was doing well. Jungkook had gotten more comfortable with touches and voicing his concerns. He'd also just learned to accept hearing Taehyung pleasure himself every once and a while. Although, he didn't feel as shitty about it as he did before.

Jungkook could even say he felt great when Taehyung burst into the room calling his name.

"Jungkook!" Taehyung said swinging open their dorm room in a hurry. "JUNGKOOK!" He called again.

Jungkook raised his head with a confused quirk of the brow. Before Taehyung stumbled and sat across from him.

"I got a present," Taehyung informed, holding out a small black box for Jungkook.

Jungkook's eyes widened. "For me? Really? You didn't have to." He said taking the box.

"Yeah, when I saw it I thought of you. So... I got us some." Taehyung said as he anxiously waited for Jungkook to open the box. 

Jungkook raised an eyebrow, the box was long and thin. Holding a small bracelet with a single charm hanging from it. "It's a bracelet." He said examining the charm further. 

"Not just any bracelet," Taehyung said holding his wrist out. An identical charm hanging from a white rope instead of a black one. Clipping Jungkook's present on his wrist and intertwining their fingers.

Jungkook watched as the two little charms gravitated towards each other before coming together with a small snap. Magnets? Jungkook's eyes lit up as he looked at the bracelets. "OH MY GOD!" He said looking at his wrist. "High five?"

The two high fived and the little charms snapped together again before getting pulled away and resting against their skin. 

"You like it?" Taehyung asked with a boxy smile. 

"I LOVE IT!" Jungkook said eagerly. Carefully lacing their fingers together again to allow the charms to stick together. Jungkook wanted to keep their hands like this. Connected... "I love it so much."

Their lips joined together in a short kiss. The short kiss soon got more heated. Something the couple was used to at this point. Taehyung had gotten used to how far Jungkook would let him take it, although today... Was different. 

Today, when Taehyung pulled back around the time Jungkook would usually need a break the younger pulled him right back in. "I love you..." Jungkook repeated against the older's lips. "I wanna..." He muttered.

"Wanna what?" Taehyung asked softly. 

Jungkook struggled to vocalize his thoughts. "Today... I wanna... I want... More." Was all he managed although Taehyung understood him just fine. 

"As always tell me to stop if you want okay? Or slow down. Your comfort is most important to me." Taehyung assured placing a few more kisses on Jungkook's nose.