Author's note

**Please read**

Hi guys, this is officially the final instalment of the Three words series. There is a time jump, but it will be clear when it is present day and the past when I feature a flashbacks.

Many of you may wonder why I didn't just do a book on their third year and made Naomi stay because that's what she wanted to do, but I wanted to make this realistic. I wanted people to understand that jobs and futures are important - but these two are also newly young adults. They were in university, figuring out their shit, just like everyone does.

No one is a saint and everyone makes mistakes, no matter how big or small.

Even perfect couples that you idolise or think have their shit together have their own problems, but at the end of the day if you really love someone, you can make it work but you'll have to make some compromises.

I wrote about three different endings for Waiting On You, but I feel like that was the best one to continue the story into their final book. This book. I will not be making another book about these two.

I never thought in a million years that a story inspired by my own shitty university experience before I dropped out, at the time would get so many views, votes and comments.

I am thankful for all of you and your comments because writing these books got me through a bad stage in my life.

This will be a short story because these two have gone through way too much for anymore chaos.

Disclaimer
This book is purely for fictional purposes. The university my characters attended is fictional, so is the city, so please do not ask where it is set because in all honesty I will just say somewhere in the midlands, I will be mentioning cities like London and Manchester, but that's just so that you remember it's in the UK.

Finally, I would also like to say, these are fictional characters, they have their faults and will do stuff that you won't agree with or like, so please do not hate on me because not everything is going to be up to your standards.

Thank you so much and enjoy x