Chapter 21

You just got home from the studio. it was 6 am at the moment. You and Jungkook had just been sitting at the studio, drinking. You were both drunk, as you both fell down on the couch, or so you thought. You just looked at each other and smiled.

Suddenly, Jungkooks expression changed. he had a worried look on his face.

"Jagiya..?"

"What is it?" You asked.

"I'm sorry that I get so easily mad... It's just.."

"Jungkook-ah... It's fine" You interrupted him.

"No.. It's just.. Whenever you talk badly about yourself, or anyone else does, it just makes me so sad. I just wanna give you everything... And Army, if they can't accept our relationship and our privacy, then I don't want them as fans. I'd rather drop this whole thing and move away with you.. To Busan or we could move to Paris.."

"Jungkook... What are you saying? Dropping your career, dropping BTS and Army. That doesn't sound like you..".

"Y/N.. Let's runaway and get married". He said with a big smile.

"Jun-Jungkook! Are you serious?!"

"Yes! Me and you..."

"But what about BTS, what about Army?!" You asked.

"Y/N.. you mean more to me, and I kniw it ould make both of us happy..."

You thought about it for a second, while looking at the floor.

"Jungkook.. ok, maybe we should start small?"

"Ok, let's get married, and then we'll figure everything else out..?" He looked at you.

"Okay, let's do it" You said with a smile.

"Okay, so let's do it right now!"

You both ran to your closets and picked out the best clothes you could find.

Jungkook was sitting in the kitchen, waiting for you to finish getting ready, when you finally walked in.

(Your outfit)

You smiled as you walked in.
"How do I look? You sure you wanna marry this?" You asked jokingly.

He stood up and started walking towards you.
He grabbed your waist.
"Do you wanna marry me today?"
He kissed you.
"Are you ready?"

You walked out to the car, and as Jungkook got into the drivers seat, you thought: "wow, this is happening".

You sat down with a big smile.

"What? Why are yiu miling?" He asked?

You looked at him woth a big smile. "I love you".

You started driving.