☁️ 𝕤𝕦𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕠𝕖𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕤𝕖𝕩 ☁️

BEWARE- this chapter gonna be spicy asf. theres ofc going to be a
🍋⚠️ but just be prepared.

Y/N POV
i was sitting in my room in my pjs being very bored on a very boring day. i texted henry.

"i'm coming over" thats all it said. i put my phone in charger as i got dressed.

(THE FIT)

i grabbed my phone fromcharger and headed down the stairs

charger and headed down the stairs. i didn't even bother checking the mirror, cause i never like what was looking back at me anyways. oh yeah i just realized, i never told you what happened at the hospital. henry got me to start eating again, well more like i started eating to make him not worried. i was slowly gaining weight and was just overall very unhappy about it, but anything to keep him happy. anyways, back to the story.

right when i was about to leave, my brother stepped in front of the front door.

"i can see the scars on ur legs, and you look like a whore"

"if you wanna keep your head then you better keep out my way."
i really didn't feel like taking his shit today. i pushed him away from the door as i left, giving no shits. i walked straight to henry's. i opened the door and walked in as i was greeted by his family.

i said hi to everyone, then went to henry's room. i opened the door as i looked for him. he's still sleeping.

"thats why ur ugly ass didn't answer my text" i mumbled to myself. i closed his door and locked it behind me as i silently put my bag down. i walked over to his bed as i jumped onto him. he got scared and his natural instinct was to flip us over so he was in control. he calmed down when he saw it was me.

*🍋⚠️*
"jesus y/n, don't scare me like that"
"i'm not even gonna lie right now, that was so attractive" i said as he looked down on me as he chuckled.
"oh yeah?" he smirked as he leaned closer to me.

"mhm"
he kissed me as i kissed back. i pulled off, only to ask "can i..try something" i asked, fidgeting with my hands underneath him.
"go ahead" he laughed. i slowly started kissing him again as i sat up and pushing him down. i got on top of him, and sat on his crotch. i gave him a quick peck on the lips. i sat up as i removed my shirt, then bend down to kiss him again. he slowly slid his hand up my thighs to my ass. i slowly started kissing his jaw, then neck. i could feel him slowly getting hard as i kept going.

"m..okay enough of that" he said as he flipped us over again. he was laying between my legs as he started kissing me. he made out with me as he started sliding his hans down to my shorts. he unbuttoned them as he started kissing my neck. he left little marks all over my neck and collarbone. he started kissing between my boobs as he moved further down. i could feel the butterflies in my stomach as he moved down to my crotch. he looked up at me, awaiting consent as i nodded. he then slowly slid off my shorts. he started kissing my inner thighs as i covered my mouth with the back of my hand. he started giving me hickeys as he moved closer and closer. i ran my hand through his hair. he kissed my crotch before starting to eat me out. he used his hyper motility, which made his tongue move fast. i bit my lip trying to keep quiet, since his family was downstairs. his tongue was moving so fast to the point where i was already about to finish. "h-henry.." i mumbled as i arched my back in pleasure. my legs started closing around his head, as he forced them open and kept going. i let out a small moan as he made me finish a second time.

*🍋⚠️ end*

henry plopped down onto the bed next to me as we were both panting. i kissed him as i got up and decided to get dressed.

just as i was about to talk, henry's watch started beeping. he opened it as captain man shouted. "kid get here right now. why didnt you hear i beeped you 3 times. theres this really big guy and i cant get him alone-" he got cut off by him getting punched and flying through the air. henry quickly grabbed his gum. i held his hand. "henry...can i maybe help you guys today" henry smirked at me as he gave me a gum. we blew a bubble as we got into his kid danger suit. i jumped on his back as he used his hyper motility to run to where it was happening. henry had taught me a couple of moves to defend myself when walking alone. it really helped.

*after the fight*
kid danger and i had beat the guy as the news team came running up to us and putting a camera in my face.

news rep: "hello kid danger. where is captain man"

"he got blown away by a hit from the criminal"
i slowly backed up as the camera came even closer to my face.

news rep: "and who's this. is this captain man's new sidekick? will we be seeing her again? whats her name? whats her age?-" the news reported kept yapping as kid danger interrupted her.

"her name is bonni" i looked at him confused.

news rep: "and how do you spell that?"

"b-o-n-n-i" he answered proudly as i slapped my forehead.

*time skip: at the mancave*

"SCHWOZ" henry yelled.

"yes henry?"

"can you make a costume for y/n? her hero name is bonni so i'm thinking it has to be something bunny related." schwoz agreed as he began making my costume.

A/N: COSTUME REVEAL IN NEXT CHAPTER. (i'll prolly just find some thing on the internet x)