☁️ 𝕔𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕒𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕒𝕟'𝕤 𝕤𝕦𝕔𝕔𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕠𝕣 ☁️

Y/N POV

i woke up feeling more sad than usual. i looked over at henry's face as he slept. i gave him a quick kiss on the cheek as i got up and went to the bathroom. i turned on the bath as i removed my pyjamas. i slowly slid into the warm water as i felt it hit my wounds. i never realized how many wounds and bruises i got from being bonni. it slightly stang for a second, then the pain slowly faded. i looked around the bathroom as i spotted a razor. i quickly took my eyes off of it, yet still feeling it pulling me in. i slowly got up from the bath tub as i moved towards the razor on the shelf. right as i was about to grab it, i heard a knock at the bathroom door.

"you in there y/n?" i heard henry's voice. "its unlocked!" i answered in panic. i realized what i had just said as i dived into the bath tub as henry slowly opened the door and peeked in. "can i join?" he asked, slowly closing the door behind him. i nodded as he locked the door and started removing his clothes. he got in and sat in the other end. i looked at him, only to see him looking my body up and down. i blushed and looked away. he sat up, slowly moving closer to me as he grabbed my arm gently.

"you're the most beautiful girl i've ever seen" he said as he kissed the scars on my arm. i got butterflies as i blushed. i slowly leaned over to him as i gave him a kiss. he ran his hand through my wet hair as he kissed me back. i pulled off and looked him in his eyes. i examained his face. his eyes we're a beautiful shade of brown, cheeks slightly red from the kissing, his small yet plump lips that just fit his perfect face, and that strong beautiful jawline that i'd kiss all day and he'd let me. i really love this boy.

"henry" "yes?" he questioned, slightly tilting his head to the side like a dog.
"i love you"

his cheeks turned a bright shade of pink as he looked me in my eyes. i could've sworn i saw this spark, this little light in his eyes that just told me he was the one.

"i love you too, y/n." he smiled. i smiled back in response as my cheeks ever so slightly turned red.

"oh, oh! i'll be right back!" he said as he got up, wrapped a towel around his lower half, unlocked the door and stormed out. he came back around 30 seconds later with a speaker. i smiled as he put the speaker down on the counter. he looked for his phone in his pocket that was on the floor. "gotcha!" he said as he pulled his phone out and went into spotify. he got back into the tub as he put a playlist on he had made, filled with our favourite songs. the first song that came on was -Always Forever by Cults- i looked at henry and smiled as the song started playing. i slowly started dancing with my arms and torso in the tub. i gently placed my hands on his jawline as i traced it to his chin. i put my forehead against his as we both smiled. i pulled away as i leaned against the bath tubs walls and just chilled out. henry had made my sad day turn into a not so sad day. he's the best.

*time skip: in the mancave*

henry and i were training as i had a bit of problems with one of my moves, nothing too bad henry couldnt help me tho. we kept training as the emergancy call went off. ray came running as we all blew a bubble and picked up.

"captain man, kid danger and bonni here, how can we help?" captain man said as the man who was in danger whined and cried.

"dr minyak is outside my store, banging on the doors with maybe 7 massive men. i own a ring store, so i think he's here to steal all my expensive rings!" the man sobbed.

"go into the back and hide, your life is more important than some stupid rings. we'll be right there!" i said as kid danger hung up. we all went to the tubes as we pressed our belts and the tubes surrounded us. (by this time schwoz had already installed a 3rd tube for y/n) i yelled 'up the tubes' as we all got pulled up with a massive force.

captain man and kid danger were running to the store, as i jumped. i was obiously faster than them so i ended up at the comotion faster than they did. i saw the men banging on the glass entrance as i jumped right onto 3 of them, causing them to fall straight down. the others obviously saw me as they started punching after me. i used most of the tricks and moves henry had taught me. i took one of the mens arm as i pulled him over my shoulder, making him fall onto his back and get the air blown out of him. i got picked up from behind as another man was moving towards me. i kicked him in the face as i swung my legs around the mans head who was holding me. i used my enhanced leap, making him basically make a front flip but land on his back instead. i landed on my feet as i punched the last man standing (not dr minyak) he tried hitting me as i dodged. i hit him with a upper cut into the stomach as saliva flew out his mouth. he bend over in pain as i connected my hands and hit the man in his back as if he was a volleyball. it caused him fall onto his stomach and whine. by the time captain man and kid danger had arrived, i had taken down all the men. i panted as i looked at them. "y'all were too slow" i said panting as they looked at me in shock. "i don't understand tho, didn't the man say that dr minyak was here? i can't really see him anywhere." i said confused. "uhmm..yeah he's supposed to be here?" kid danger replied. "u two, stay here and make sure the men doesn't go anywhere till the police is here. also, one of u, go check if the store owner is okay." i directed. "where are you going??" captain man asked. "to catch a nerd named minyak" i said as i jumped off. "i could've taken the men down by myself too y'know" captain man mumbled to henry. "just shut up and go check on the store owner" kid danger said as he pinched his nose bridge. "fine!" captain man answered, sounding like a kid.

i jumped high to get a better view of where dr minyak could be. i jumped around for a bit as i was about to give up. i finally gave up as i landed. right as i landed i spotted a man running into a small cafe. "DR MINYAK!" i yelled as i ran after him. i ran through the entrance to see dr minyak yelling at the cashiers. right as i entered, everyone started cheering and yelling my name. i smiled and waved as i quickly turned serious again. "it's time to go back to jail, dr minyak" i said as i smirked. he looked at me with fear as he screamed and tried to run past me. he went right past me as i grabbed him by the back of his jacket and pulled him onto the floor. i stepped on his chest as i raised my fist in the air for dramatic affect. everyone screamed and cheered as i pulled him up and put him in a pair of mancuffs (mancave handcuffs) i waved at everyone and smiled as i left the cafe with dr minyak. i jumped back to the ring store he had tried to rob earlier while still holding onto his mancuffs. he screamed as he flew behind me. i landed next to the officers as i handed over dr minyak.

"great job today bonni! you're bound to be captain man's successor." the police officer praised me as i smiled. i didn't really listen to the fact that she basically told me that i was gonna be better than ray cause i knew ray would get mad and sad.

we got back to the mancave as we watched the news in the rounded couch.

"and it is told that bonni took on 7 men twice her size and then afterwards found dr minyak and threw him in jail. wow, that girl has got some lady balls" trent from the news said. "you can really say she has lady balls huh?" mary said as she laughed. trent pinched his nose bridge as he got up and left. "i'm so done with this" he said as he walked off set, leaving mary alone and smiling. the news ended as ray looked at me.

"wow kid, you've really gotten better at all this superhero stuff, huh??" ray said, basically clenching his teeth and sounding very irritated. "u-uh....yeah..henry is a good teacher" i responded, trying to get ray to get mad at henry instead of me.

"HENRY YOU LITTLE PRICK, YOU MADE MY OWN SIDEKICK GET BETTER THAN ME!! HOW COULD YOU LET THIS HAPPEN" he screamed. "ay ay, look. it's not my fault she's better than you" henry smiled as he looked down at his apple he was about to eat. ray took the apple out of his boney hand, as he took a massive bite out of it and then threw it at me. i dodged as henry looked up at ray. "...my apple"

A/N: hello my lovelies, hope you enjoy reading this chapter as much as i enjoyed writing it! anyways BYE LOVE YOU TOODLES