☁️ 𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕤𝕗𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕥𝕦𝕕𝕖𝕟𝕥 ☁️

Y/N POV:
i woke up to the sound of snoring as i opened my eyes to a squint. i smacked my hand over henrys mouth which caused him to jolt and wake up. "stop snoring like a goddamn bear, fuckwit" i said, slightly irritated. "oh- i'm sorry y/n" he said right as the alarm went off. "GODDAMMIT SHUT THAT OFF" i yelled as i covered my head in a pillow. henry was trying to turn the alarm off but it wouldnt work. "HENRY TURN THAT OFF" piped yelled through the walls from her room. henry panicked and threw the alarm onto the floor as i shattered and finally got quiet. "holy fuck this day is off to a great fucking start" i said sarcastically as i rolled over in the bed and pouted. about 5 minutes had passed and i had already fallen asleep again. henry got dressed while i was sleeping.

(HENRYS FIT)

henry walked over to me as he tugged my hair behind my ear

henry walked over to me as he tugged my hair behind my ear. "y/n wake up, we're gonna be late" he said as i simply just ignored him. "y/n i swear to fucking jesus, get your dumbass the fuck up" "uGH FINE" i sighed as i rolled off the bed and face planted onto the floor. henry pulled me up as he shoved me into the closet. "i'm gonna go brush my teeth while u get dressed. hurry up" he said as he left and closed the door behind him.

"what the hell should i wear.." i mumbled to myself as i rubbed my tired eyes.

(Y/N FIT)

i didn't know whether it was going to be hot or not today so i took a chance and hoped it was the right choice

i didn't know whether it was going to be hot or not today so i took a chance and hoped it was the right choice. i walked out the closet as i went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. i walked in on henry putting cologne on, which had made the whole bathroom smell like him. not complaining tho. "hey hen" "oh y/n, your outfit is so cute" he said as he looked at me mesmerized. "yeah i know, gonna have a hard time not flashing a titty tho" i answered as i scoffed. "only i can see your titties" henry said as he hugged me from behind and buried his head in my neck. i could feel the butterflies in my stomach as he put his hands on my hips and pulled me further into his warm body. "why do you smell so good" he mumbled. "i-i...fuck off i gotta brush my teeth" i said as reached over to grab my toothbrush, him still holding onto me. "but y/n....cant i just stay like this for a little while" he said as he looked up at my reflection in the mirror. "fine.." i said as i started brushing my teeth. he buried his head back into the crease of my neck as i could feel his breath on my neck. my heart was racing and i couldn't get rid of the butterflies that made my stomach tickle. i was done brushing my teeth as i put my toothbrush back. "henry we have to go cmon" i said as he ignored me. "cmon we gotta go fuckwit" i said, no response. "henr-" i got interrupted by henry turning me around and pressing his lips against mine. one of his arms were wrapped around my waist, as the other was holding me by my wrist. he kept pulling me closer as i felt the need for oxygen. i started hitting his chest with my free hand as he groaned, not wanting to pull off. i started hitting him harder as he finally pulled off. i gasped for air as he simply just crossed his arms and pouted. "were you trying to fucking kill me you maniac" i blurted out. "i don't wanna go to fucking school" he said. "oh so you're trying to kill me as an excuse to not go" "no i was hoping you'd get horny so we'd skip school" he blurted out. "i- that was very honest. but no henry, we've lost enough time of school just by being fucking heroes. we have to be there as much as we can" i answered as i grabbed his hand and left the bathroom. he sighed as we grabbed our bags and went downstairs. "bye kris! we're going to school." i said as she waved goodbye with a big smile. we walked down the street as we held hands. "it's such nice weather today" i said with a smile. "yeah wouldn't be surprised if it started raining or some shit" henry mumbled. "stop being in such a bad mood fuckhead. school is important" i said as he signed loudly.

we finally made it to school as we hugged goodbye and went into different classes. i sat down next to charlotte as we started chatting. "i heard theres a new transfer student" charlotte said as i started to get excited. "are they gonna be in our class??" i asked excitedly. charlotte nodded as we both squeaked excitedly. "calm down students, sit down please" the teacher said as people started getting quiet and finding their desks. "as some of you may know, we have a new student, who will be joining our class" she said as a black haired, tall girl walked into the classroom.

'woah, she might even be taller than henry..thats so cool!!' i thought to myself as she walked in front of the class. "hi, my name is maddie." she said, staring directly at me. she made a small smirk, then sat down at the desk behind me. i pulled out my pen as i wrote on a small piece of paper. 'did you see how the new girl stared at me' i sneakily gave it to charlotte as she looked at me and nodded. charlotte gave me a piece of paper back as i read it. 'maybe she wants to be your friend?' i shrug my shoulders as we threw the papers out and concentrated on class.

halfway through class, i suddenly felt something playing with my hair. i immediately turned around as maddie let go of my hair. "uh- what're you doing" i whispered to her as she just smirked at me and gave me the same stare as earlier. i shrug my shoulders as i turned back to my studies. the bell ran as i started gathering my stuff together to put in my backpack. "hey char, wanna hang out in recess?" i asked. "ah sorry
y/n, i promised jasper to help him with homework" she said as i got my backpack and put it on. "it's okay, i'll see ya at work tho, right?" "yeah of course, see you at work y/n!!" she said as she left. i sighed as i walked out to my locker. i put my backpack in there as i closed the locker. i was about to walk when suddenly i was pushed into the lockers. "what the hell.." i mumbled as i looked up to see maddie. "what's your name?" she asked as she glanced down at me. "u-uh.. it's y/n.." "thats cute.." she said as she moved closer to me. i could feel my face turn hot as my watch suddenly started beeping. i jolted, then looked back up at maddie. "i- uh i gotta go..i'll see you around!" i said as i started to run. she grabbed my arm, then pulled me back as she grabbed my wrist to look at my beeping watch. "dont touch that!!!" i blurted out as she kept looking. "how is it beeping..." she mumbled. i tried to get my arm free, but was overwhelmed with her strength. 'what the hell..how is she stronger than me, i've been training so much..' i thought to myself. she was just about to open it, which would reveal a hologram of schwoz, so i couldn't let her. i kept trying to get my arm back, but with no use. her hand was just about to open the watch as i was suddenly pulled back into someones chest. i immediately recognized the scent. it was henry. "what the hell are you doing, she clearly didn't like that" he snapped at maddie. "oh look, a prince has come to save the princess. how romantic" she said as she laughed. "leave y/n alone you creep" henry said as he took me by my hand and started walking away. i glanced back at maddie who was still giggling to herself and got the creeps. henry pulled me into the handicap toilet as i tried to catch my breath. "what the hell happened" he asked. "i have no idea. she's the new transfer student, and i think she knows something that we don't" i said, basically trembling. "are you okay y/n?" "yeah i'm fine, just a little overwhelmed that's all" i said as i put a hand behind my head. "you have to be careful, if the new girl knows something, we have to constantly be on the lookout" he said as he hugged my trembling body. "did you answer when schwoz beeped us?" i asked. "yeah, he told me you weren't answering, thats why i was looking for you" he answered. "oh, why did he beep us?" "a robbery" "oh, let's get going then." i said as i pulled my gum out and blew a bubble. "we cant just come walking out of the fucking bathroom dressed as heroes you idiot" henry said. "oh- no but theres a window, we're good" i answered. "ITS LITERALLY THE TINIEST WINDOW EVER, HOW THE HELL DO YOU WANT ME TO FIT THROUGH THAT??" he yelled as i smacked my hand over his mouth. "be quiet fuckface" i said as he sighed and got out a piece of gum. he blew a bubble and got into his suit. we were about to go out the window when we realized it couldn't open. "wow, you've really outsmarted yourself this time, everyone, give it up for bonni" he said as he slow clapped. "shut your ass up" i snapped at him as i punched the window so hard it broke. i jumped through, not getting a single scratch as henry just look at me wide eyed. "cmon danger boy" i said jokingly as i started leaving without him. he quickly got through the window and caught up as we headed to the robbery.