☁️ 𝕓𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕟𝕖𝕥 ☁️

A/N: this is kinda like a part 2 of the last episode, enjoy my lovelies

HENRY POV:
i woke up to the sound of y/n snoring and drooling all over my chest yet again. i sighed as i rubbed my eyes, then kissed her forehead. i gently placed my hand on her cheek that had been injured yesterday. i kisses the small bandage as i then got up. i grabbed my phone, went on instagram, and then i saw it. "oh my- thats not good" i mumbled as i hit y/n, trying to wake her up. "y/n....you have to see this" i said as she opened her eyes to a squint. her eyes quickly widened when she saw that it was a picture of henry and i kissing, but not as us, as superheroes. people couldnt know we were dating cause it'd be easier to guess our identities. in the picture, i was laying on the sidewalk, passed out or something, as y/n kissed me. "what..when did this happen?? why did you kiss me" i asked. "that was yesterday, and i didnt kiss you..someone mustve edited it so that it looked like i did" she answered. whenever i'd scroll down my insta feed, it would just be pictures of us kissing. we basically broke the internet. we got interrupted by our watches beeping, i quickly opened it up as ray sighed. "henry, WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT KISSING WHILE IN SUIT" "....not to do it" "but ray you dont understand, i didnt kiss him. it happened yesterday, remember when i was listening to his breathing???" y/n said as ray remembered. "oh yeah!! but..why are you guys kissing in the photo then" ray asked. "someone mustve edited the picture. i need to speak with schworz, we're coming." she said as she closed my watch. "eh? now? but its so early and theres no school" i sighed. she nodded as she handed me my gum. we blew a bubble and got into our suits as we headed out. "why did we need to get in suits?" i asked. "cause then we can use our powers to get there faster" she said as we started running. she was jumping as i used my hyper motility to run fast. i quickly grabbed her arm and stopped up right as she was about to jump. "what??" she asked. "i heard someone scream. theres no time to wait for ray, we have to go help." i said as she nodded and we headed towards the direction i heard the scream.

Y/N POV:
we arrived as 2 men were harassing a woman. we immediately ran to her rescue as we were surrounded by news people, fans and reporters.

"uhm excuse me bonni, what is your relation to kid danger?" "are you dating?" "autograph please".

hundreds of people were speaking at the same time, causing me to get an 'episode'. i covered my ears, closed my eyes and slightly bend down my head as i started zoning out. henry looked over at me as he realized this was too much. he wrapped his arm around me and pulled me into his chest, trying to cover my head from all the noises and flashing lights from cameras and phones. henry was yelling at people, trying to get them to back off, but everyone was so loud that henry couldn't be heard even the tiniest bit. he then started forcing us through the crowd, everyone following us still. we couldn't escape. henry held me close as i began crying. my body was being overwhelmed. suddenly, a man could be heard. it was captain man. "EVERYONE BACK OFF, LET THE GIRL GET SOME SPACE" he yelled, making his way through the crowd. everyone started quieting down as captain man kneeled down in front of me. he slowly removed my hands from my ears as i opened my eyes, tears still falling. "are you okay" captain man asked as i shook my head as tears rushed down my cheeks. he got up and pulled me into a hug. everyone was completely silent but still recording. i cried in captain mans arms, feeling this weird form of...comfort. it was like a father comfort. i've never felt this before.
henry stroked my back gently as i finally let go of captain man and wiped my tears. i tried to cover my tears so that the cameras wouldn't see it, but with so many people filming, how the fuck am i supposed to hide them. henry gave me a quick hug as he wiped a tear from my cheek. i managed to make a small smile as i looked around. it then hit me, the only reason we were here was because we needed to save that woman. my face got serious as i jumped over the crowd, noticing the men were gone, and the woman was standing and crying. i landed in front of her as i tried to comfort her. "i'm so sorry we couldn't get to you in time. did they take anything from you?" i asked, rubbing her back gently. she nodded as she explained. "they t-took my dog..h-he was in my dog p-purse..but they took him!" she said, voice breaking. "i will get your dog back. which way did they go" i asked as she pointed. i immediately jumped towards the direction she had pointed, as i saw captain man and kid danger surrounded by people. kid danger spotted me in the air as i gave him a sign that i'd be fine on my own. he nodded as he tried to answer the millions of questions people were asking.

i spotted the men as they were getting into a car. i landed on the car as the one driving pressed down the speed pedal. i held onto that car with all of my strength as i broke the passenger seat window and got inside the car. i landed in the lap of one of the men as i started punching him in the face. "WHERES THE DOG YOU BASTARD" i yelled as i poked the one driving in the eyes, causing him to hit the brakes. they both got up and ran out the car as i noticed the purse with the dog wasnt anywhere. i got out the car as i rubbed the back of my head confused. before i knew it, the woman who had lost her dog was slow clapping while walking up to me. she started snickering as i turned around to face her. "..why're you laughing, i haven't saved your dog yet" i said uncomfortably. "..all you think about is saving people and blah blah blah. disgusting. but...you don't get it, do you?" she asked, raising an eyebrow. "get what? are you okay ma'am?"
"boys, get her." she snapped as i got handcuffed from behind. "huh-". one of the men put a hand over my mouth and nose as he kicked the back of my knees, causing me to fall. they cuffed my legs while i were on the ground. they put tape over my mouth as they all laughed, stuffing me in the back of their car. i tried to scream, but it was no use. i was put in the trunk of the car as they drove off. i could feel the anxiety running down my body. i wanted to scream, but i was frozen with fear.

—_—_—_—
A/N: sorry to leave y'all on a cliffhanger😫✋