1

I Lived with the Villain in the 70s ILWV70 » Chapter 1:

Chapter 1:

"Why hit the wall, don't be stupid!"

"Don't worry, you won't be stupid by hitting it!"

Lin Xiaoyue's brain buzzed loudly, and the sound of dialogue in her ears accompanied by tinnitus.

Very noisy.

Without opening her eyes, the three-and-five-bodied man carried her on his shoulders and swaggered into the back room.

Lin Xiaoyue was thrown on the bed, the man turned around and yelled at the yard, "Xiuying, come and look at her, don't tell her to hit the wall again!"

Lin Xiaoyue blinked her heavy eyelids, dimly, she saw a strange face approaching her, and the woman sat down beside her.

Who is this?

what happened?

"Don't try to survive, enter my door, Anshun, and life will be better."

The woman said to her in the voice of someone who came by.

Lin Xiaoyue was quiet for a while, the faint pain on her forehead only relieved, and she gradually recovered her sanity.

She remembered...

Before she lost consciousness, she was staying up all night gnawing books, doing the final sprint for Cobb. At that time, the severe pain from the heart made her unconscious.

Looking at the four-walled hut, Lin Xiaoyue looked blank...

Could it be that she died suddenly?

Then why would you wake up here?

"Xiaoyang, come here..."

At the door, Yan Yang shrank his head and looked timid. Hearing the woman's call, he took a step and ran to the woman's side.

"Xiaoyang, her name is Lin Xiaoyue. Starting today, this is your wife."

The woman patted Yan Yang's hand, pointed at Lin Xiaoyue and introduced, "She lives with you in this room. At night, you sleep on two beds."

"mom..."

The 1.8-meter-tall Yan Yang looked at Lin Xiaoyue with fear in his eyes, "She doesn't like Xiao Yang... She hits the wall."

The woman frowned and looked at Lin Xiaoyue again, "You are now the Yan family's daughter-in-law. Your natal family collects money and tickets and sells you. Whether you like it or not, you will have to take care of Xiaoyang in the future."

Hearing this, some memories that didn't belong to her were absorbed in my mind.

Lin Xiaoyue realized that she was wearing a book.

I chased the chronology of the "Seventy Rich Little Farmer's Wife" before, and there is a cannon fodder girl with the same name and surname in it.

In the article, the original owner, Lin Xiaoyue, was sold to the fool Yan Yang as a wife because of her poor family.

But in fact, Yan Yang is not a simple fool, even the biggest villain in this book.

He is a person with schizophrenia and has three personalities. Because the master is a 6-year-old child, in this age of underdeveloped medical care, the whole village is regarded as a fool.

The original owner, Lin Xiaoyue, was very unwilling to marry the fool Yan Yang.

Originally, he bullied the fool Yan Yang for a long time. Later, after he fell in love with the original hero, he tried to use pesticides even more.