4

I Lived with the Villain in the 70s ILWV70 » Chapter 4:

Chapter 4:

Yan Yang of the third personality is the real villain personality in the original book.

He succeeded in blackening and became the biggest villain in one breath, relying on the most vicious third personality.

The description of the third personality in the book is: There is no one in the world, self-reliance is king, and it is unscrupulous to achieve the goal!

Because the third personality is like this, the first personality and the second personality will suppress the third personality, making it impossible for the third personality to come out often.

In the original book, in the later period, the body was completely occupied by the third personality.

At its root...

It was Lin Xiaoyue's long-term bullying that deeply irritated him.

Therefore, when the third personality completely occupied the body, the original master Lin Xiaoyue was quickly resolved!

Divorce, give beggars, give money to beggars to stare at her, bully her...

It is a long and terrible torture.

Lin Xiaoyue did not expect that she would meet the third personality so soon.

Fortunately, she didn't do evil.

Not afraid of hum!

"You...what are you wearing like this?"

Lin Xiaoyue asked him.

In the evening, he changed into the coarse rags and put on a pure black cloth, just like an assassin in a TV series.

Lin Xiaoyue guessed that he would go out at night, right?

"I want to go out."

really……

Lin Xiaoyue asked again: "Where are you going tonight?"

Yan Yang picked up a black cloth from under the mat and stuffed it into his cloth pocket, "Leave it alone, I will be back before dawn."

It is written in the original book that although Yan Yang's third personality is violent, it is also quite loyal.

He didn't make many appearances in the early stage, but after he became the master in the later stage, he involved a group of friends who made good friends with the third personality.

It is through those dao friends that the third personality can be mixed into the realm of successful people.

Lin Xiaoyue guessed that he would go out to meet those sage friends at night, right?

Yan Yang opened a window on the east wall of the side house, grabbed the window, leaped dexterously, and got out half of his body.

"Hey…"

Lin Xiaoyue stepped forward and lowered her voice, "It's so late, so be careful when you go out alone."

She didn't stop him, let him run around.

Ask the reason.

Purely because she liked this bohemian third personality when she originally read!

"daughter in law."

Yan Yang, who had already gotten out of the window, suddenly turned his head, her dark pupils locked her, "Help me watch, come back and bring you good things."