2

I Lived with the Villain in the 70s ILWV70 » Chapter 2:

  Chapter 2:

Indeed, Lin Xiaoyue started working on her first night as a wife.

When she finished feeding Yan Yang, there was no more food on the table.

Lin Xiaoyue ate two yellow buns and chewed dryly, almost never choking herself to death again.

After the meal, she brushed the dishes and chopsticks.

Before, Wang Xiuying used to clean the dishes, but now that she is here, Wang Xiuying waved her hand.

Lin Xiaoyue was raised by her family in her previous life. Because of her good academic performance, she was intensively raised as a good student at home.

As a result, in this era of poor peasants, and with such an identity background, she feels aggrieved.

But after another thought, I felt that I was lucky.

After all, she died suddenly at the desk because she stayed up late to endorse, so she is still alive now, it can be considered a small life.

They come, the security.

Just stay alive.

Lin Xiaoyue told herself in her heart: In this life, she must live comfortably and never hurt her health for anything!

Lin Xiaoyue finished washing the bowl and came out. The sky was completely dark and there was no one in the yard.

Because it was autumn, the yard was rustling with autumn wind, and Lin Xiaoyue, who was dressed in thin clothes, walked through the yard, shivering with the cool breeze.

She quickly hugged her arms, speeded up and ran into the small side house.

The small house is the wedding room between her and Yan Yang.

A kerosene lamp was lit in the room, and Yan Yang was reading under the covers.

After Lin Xiaoyue entered the door, he wrapped the quilt and immediately retracted to the corner of the bed.

The indifference and alienation came out of those bright black eyes, warning her not to come close.

"Hello there."

Lin Xiaoyue nodded to him and gradually approached him.

Seeing her coming, Yan Yang wrapped the quilt tighter, wrapping himself tightly, his face was as cold as frost, and his eyes were as cold as frost.

Seeing what came out of his eyes, Lin Xiaoyue's mind was aroused—the second personality came out!

Yan Yang's second personality is a man of normal age.

Originally the second personality should be the master personality, but the second personality is depressed and doesn't like to communicate with others. Therefore, the master personality was handed over to a 6-year-old child, and the second personality only came out at night.

This is all written in the book.

Lin Xiaoyue remembered that the heroine Bai Xiaochun in the book met Yan Yang's second personality one night.

At that time, Yan Yang was being bullied, and the heroine Bai Xiaochun gave care and help.

Therefore, Yan Yang's second personality admires Bai Xiaochun. Often carrying the night, quietly go to Bai Xiaochun. Even the most violent third personality showed love to Bai Xiaochun.