9

In Lao Yan's house, Yan Lianhua has always bullied Yan Yang, but she has never been bullied by Yan Yang!

She was in a good mood today, thinking about dressing up and looking for her little educated youth brother.

When I walked through the yard, I didn't want to pay attention to the fool Yan Yang and the cheap woman who bought it for 19 yuan.

Who knows, Yan Yang actually provoke her!

Not only did he hit her with corn, but he also laughed so badly that she was ugly!

Yan Lianhua furiously picked up a broomstick in the courtyard, cursing and rushing over, "What are you smiling at! I haven't laughed at you as a fool, dare you laugh at me! See if I don't teach you!"

The 1.8-meter-tall Yan Yang was definitely not afraid of her posture. He took a corn cob and threw it directly at her.

I saw the corn on the cob fall in a parabola, and hit Yan Lianhua's forehead accurately!

"Boom~"

Yan Lianhua leaned back, fell a butt, and let out a scream!

"Hahaha~"

Yan Yang was still laughing, laughing and saying with Lin Xiaoyue, "Daughter-in-law, look, it's ugly and stupid, haha~"

Lin Xiaoyue knew that he was deliberately picking things up, and watching this scene really felt refreshed.

She cleared her throat and decently stopped her, "Oh, you can't beat people around! If she wants to leave her body injured, she must go to the elder to file a complaint..."

Yan Lianhua got up from the ground embarrassedly, her forehead that had just been hit by a corn cob was aching.

She angrily said, "You have rebelled! You two have rebelled! I tell you, I must tell my mother that the fool bullied me!"

"No, sister. You know Xiaoyang's situation too, he certainly didn't mean it."

Lin Xiaoyue deliberately pretended to protect Yan Yang, and stuffed a corn cob into Yan Yang's hand, and said to him, "Xiao Yang, hurry up and stop playing. The girls are all angry..."

Taking the corn cob, Yan Yang flicked it again!

Yan Lianhua didn't expect that the fool would dare to touch her!

Therefore, she was hit in the forehead by a corn on the cob again when she was too late to hide.

"Boom"...

Yan Lianhua lay straight on the ground, her eyes widened and she looked at the blue sky in disbelief.

Fool... Are you crazy today?

"Hahaha~ fun~"

Yan Yang laughed and clapped his hands.

The ‘fun’ in the mouth is not a childish tone, but a mature tone.

Lin Xiaoyue glanced at him, worried that he would show up.

However, I caught a glimpse of the bad smirk on his face, and the morning light shined on his brave facial features, and his free and easy temperament showed no fear.

He is too handsome to show off his stuff, he looks bad!

Mom...

Drunk drunk!

Yan Lianhua lay on the ground for half a minute, which is considered to be a half-minute daze.

Yan Yang threw a few corn cobs at her again, whistling and urging, "Get up, idiot! Get up and play!"