8

I Lived with the Villain in the 70s ILWV70 » Chapter 8:

Chapter 8:

After eating the instant noodles, Lin Xiaoyue took advantage of the opportunity to boil water to take a bath, and threw the instant noodle box directly into the fire, destroying the corpses.

It’s not convenient to take a bath in this age. I boil hot water myself and then wash it with a big footbath, and there is no separate shower room.

Laoyan's women all take a bath in their own houses, either rubbing their bodies casually, or sitting in a big footbath. Men basically rushed casually in the yard.

Lin Xiaoyue lives in the same house with Yan Yang. Although she is named as a husband and wife, she knows that there is no such thing as a husband and wife.

Therefore, she definitely can't take a bath in the small side house, she just wiped her body and got the job done.

At night, fall asleep with depression Yan Yang.

She memorized 10 English words before going to bed, and Yan Yang, who was depressed by her side, listened carefully.

Yan Yang, who was quite awake after seeing her back to sleep, stared at her quietly for a long time.

In the dim environment after the kerosene lamp was extinguished, Yan Yang gently pressed his lips, hiding a look of regret on his face in the darkness.

Tonight, time flies so fast.

He also wanted to stay a little longer...

...

Early the next morning, Lin Xiaoyue brought out a pack of instant noodles from the study space.

After entering the space three times, she found that the time of the entire study was indeed fixed at the moment of her death.

Every time she moved something in the study, when she went in the next day, the study still returned to the second she died.

This means that everything available in the study is inexhaustible!

The only way for her to enter the study was to sleep.

Lin Xiaoyue hid the instant noodles under the closet, planning to eat it tonight.

When she turned around, she found that Yan Yang was awake.

"Are you awake so early today?"

Lin Xiaoyue greeted him casually, ready to go out to wash.

When she walked to the door, she suddenly stopped, raising her brows and turning around...

His eyes fell on the bed, and Yan Yang was wearing shoes leisurely.

Seeing the neatness of putting on shoes and his unhurried look, he raised his eyes, raised one eyebrow lightly, and his thin lips slanted upward.

This sordid expression...

Wow.

The third child is here!

Lin Xiaoyue's eyes widened, and an undercurrent in her heart was undoubtedly excited!

But she didn't show it...

A woman is a creature that must be reserved in front of a man you like!

"Today, it's you." Lin Xiaoyue said lightly.

The third personality Yan Yang raised her sword eyebrows, but she didn't expect that she immediately recognized that he was not a fool.

It seems that the cheap daughter-in-law who bought this is not stupid!