Home

I DO NOT OWN CRIMINAL MINDS OR ANY OF ITS CHARACTERS

*Spencers Pov*

     I spent a few more days in the hospital before I was discharged. Max insisted on driving me to my apartment. Who was I to argue? He also insisted on staying with me. I didn't mind though, I really loved having her around. But also, she was pregnant. I was still in shock by this. I never thought that the day would come that I would be a father.

   "Max, I need to ask you something." I said. She was over in the kitchen making coffee for the two of us. She walked over and sunk into the couch with me. She really made me feel at home.

   "Yeah, what's up?" She said, laying on my chest. Her head felt warm on my chest. I rubbed her back as she laid with me.

     "Well, since we're having a kid, I was thinking that maybe you could move in. Or we can find a house or whatever you like. I just want us to raise this baby together." I suggested. I was really scared for her answer. I didn't want her to feel pressured into anything.

    "Yes! Of course, Spencer." She explained. I was relieved at her reply. I cupped her face with my hands and gave her a kiss. We cuddled on the couch then eventually fell asleep together. No woman has ever made me as happy as she has. Besides Maeve.

   Maeve.

    I loved Maeve too. We hadn't even met. But I fell in love with her. She was amazing in every way. She was absolutely brilliant and so beautiful. But she died. But this was years ago. I had Max now.

I woke up to the ringing of my phone across the room. Max and I both raised from the couch and headed towards the table where my phone was buzzing. When I picked it up, I saw Emily's name across the screen.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Reid. Um, I need to talk to you. Not over the phone, obviously. But I can I maybe come by your house later?" Emily requested. She sounded worried.

"Uh yeah, of course. Max is over right now, is that okay?"

"Yeah, that's perfect actually. I need to discuss this with the both of you." Emily stated.

"Okay, um, you can come over whenever." I told her

"Okay, i'll be there in 30." Then, she hung up and I headed back towards the couch with Max.
After we hung up, I was really worried. I didn't know exactly what about, but whatever Emily needed to tell me, it had to be very important.