Chaos

An: Natasha is in the above picture

Author's POV:
At Rudra's house.

Ananya was struggling to hang the floral decorations on the wall when she heard shouting. She flinched and thankfully didn't fall off the stool she was standing on. She stepped down as she saw Mr. Vignesh tramping towards her father, but what caught her eye was how furious he comes across to be.

"Stop everything you are doing Swaminathan!!" He shouted at him. Her father was startled by his sudden outburst.

"What happened Vignesh?" He asked, genuinely concerned.

By now everyone gathered around them and had a confused expressions on their face.

"What are you doing Vignesh?!" Mrs. Rema asked him in a hushed tone. She was already embarrassed by the scene created by her husband.

He ignored her and scoffed to himself. "Swaminathan I always considered you not only as a friend, but also as a brother, but today I can no more respect you the way I did in the past" his word dipped in hatred and his tone held suppressed anger.

Swaminathan was utterly confused and agitated by his friend's insensitive behavior. "Vignesh I don't know what happened to you. What is the problem? What have I ever done to you? " He whispered- yelled at him.

Vignesh shut his eyes, trying to suppress his anger before speaking up. "Not you, but your son Arjun" he replied, everyone was shocked by his words.

"Appa what do you mean by that?" Rudra asked him, Vignesh's eyes landed on him, and stared at him with sympathy. "Arjun was having an affair with Natasha even after the engagement, " he revealed and everyone gasped at his confession.

Ananya looked at her brother who was standing next to her shocked soon his eyes filled with guilt.

"No! My son is not that type of a man. He will not do that! " Swaminathan argued in denial. Vignesh scoffed again before handing over his phone to him.

His eyes widened and filled with rage as his eyes landed on the mobile screen. He rushed towards his son and showed pictures on the phone to him. It was a photo of Arjun and Natasha hugging each other intimately

"Is this picture real? Or is it an edit?" he shouted and when he didn't receive the answer, he continued  "Arjun, I asked you a question and I need an answer, " shouted at him,

Anaya was taken aback by her father's extreme anger. "It is real" Arjun mumbled, his voice was barely audible, but it was enough for his father to hear. Soon a hard slap landed on his face, causing him to lose balance, Ananya quickly caught him and helped him regain his balance. Arjun looked down and cupped his cheek, feeling embarrassed.

Anu and his mother Mahalakshmi rushed toward Arjun. Swaminathan Nair sighed in defeat and hang his head, he was too embarrassed to look at anyone present in the hall. Swaminathan was never been a rich man, all his earnings were his good name and well-known reputation, but today because of his son he had to lower his head in shame.

"I'm so sorry, Vignesh, I know a mere sorry won't change anything but it is the least I can do" he replied. Arjun was ashamed of himself and he hates himself for putting his father in such kind of situation.

Rudra was standing there, silently, watching the ongoing drama. His jaw clenched in anger, his hands clenched into fists. He felt his mouth go dry, rage filling inside.

There is only one thing that Rudra can never forgive, and that is betrayal. He felt betrayed by his childhood friend Arjun, he was more than just a childhood friend to him. He never expected this from him, he felt cheated on and betrayed by the person he trusted the most. He may be a respectful and agreeable person toward others, but he won't be any of these towards the people who betray him.