Abandoned Wife?

A/n: unedited chapter
This is the longest chapter I've ever written. I hope this chapter will make up for my absence. I'm still a student so please forgive me if I disappear for a while but I'll try my best to update frequently.
Now let's get to the story.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rudra's pov:

I didn't know what to do or think anymore. I know what I said certainly hurt Ananya. I didn't mean to hurt her I was frustrated and Kiran's words were continuously haunting me. For a moment I believed what he said, I let the anger get the best of me. Now, I regret being too harsh on her. I am certainly not embarrassed to be seen with her. Her words truly made me feel guilty and shame I shouldn't have said what I said but now it's too late.

I couldn't sleep a blink yesterday, her words and the pain in her eyes were troubling me all night. I can still remember how her voice quivered and her doe eyes filled with tears, immense regret pooled inside me. I was still laying on the bed. I slowly turned to look at Ananya who was sleeping on the floor peacefully. If I didn't say those hurtful words she wouldn't have slept on the floor.

Ok, this is too much why am I so worried about her? Her brother is the one who betrayed me. I shouldn't worry too much about her.

You should worry about her, she is your wife, your responsibility. My conscience argued and I hate it when it starts to scold me when it's not needed. Where was my conscience when I said those hurtful words to her, it didn't stop me from hurting her.

I groaned and rolled over and grabbed my phone from the nightstand to check the time it was 6 am now. I grunted in annoyance it's too late I can't sleep anymore. I heard movement from below I think she's awake now. I quickly turned off my phone and pretended to be sleeping I don't know how to face her after everything I said to her. Soon after, I heard the bathroom opening and closing. I let out a breath in relief and lay there lost in thoughts.

I don't know how to act around her anymore, she said we should divorce after 6 months what she doesn't know is that - it's not easy as she said, our parents would never allow us to have a divorce. It won't be easy to convince them, who am I kidding? they would hate me even if I said the word 'divorce'. I'm not sure how long I laid on the bed thinking about my future. I snapped out of the trance I was in by the sound of opening and closing the door once again.

My breath hitched in my throat as Ananya emerged from the bathroom in nothing but a blouse and petticoat, water drops were dripping from her hair to her tasty-looking collarbones. Her milky waist and curvy figure were on display. I shuddered at the mesmerizing sight of her, I could already feel the heat rising inside of me as my mouth suddenly went dry. I don't know why this is happening to me all of sudden.

Oh god, she was trying to seduce me! I'm such a fool to fall into her trap. When I thought Kiran was mistaken about her, she proved me wrong. That cunning whore. I know how to put her in her place I will make sure she will never pull off this kind of antics ever again.

I slowly stood up from the bed and calmly approached her but the look on her face said that my anger was noticeable to her. She widened her eyes and her body was shaking in fear. Good. She needs to be scared of me.

"What are you trying to do Ananya? Are you trying to seduce me like the whore you are? Look Ananya I want to respect you but if you play such cheap tactics on me I may not be able to respect you." With that being said, I walked into the bathroom without giving her any chance to speak. Now had to get rid of this damn boner that the seductress gave me. Wait from when did I begin to get turned on by the plus-size woman? I don't know but I know when one thing that she is really playing with my sanity and I should put her in her place.