Budding Romance.

You guys must have wondered why I stopped updating. My mother passed last year I was depressed and I still am but I somewhat took charge of my life back. Hopefully, I will continue to update regularly. Now back to the story.

-----------------

Oh, my, " A quiet breath left Ananya - at the sight of her husband standing in the kitchen wearing only sweatpants and aprons. The sight of his toned biceps and veiny arms sent a shiver down her entire body. Gulping hard, her eyes swept over his whole body, trying to memorize every part of his glorious body.

'Damn, how did I get so lucky? ' She thought to herself while ogling at her husband. 'He is mine. Oh God, he is freaking mine, I can't believe it.'

"Like what you're seeing?" His deep, husky voice teased her and brought her back to reality. Heat climbed up her face and let out an embarrassed chuckle as she shifted weight from one leg to another. Rudra broke into a full-blown grin seeing her flustered face.

"Well, no, I don't like it because I love what I am seeing right now." Ananya didn't know where this sudden boldness coming from. Rudra for a moment froze just before he burst into a fit of laughter. For a moment Ananya was scared out of her wits, thinking she just ruined everything and scared the crap out of him. But once he burst into laughter, her shoulders slumped in relief.

"You surprise me sometimes, Ananya. You're very unpredictable," he said through his laughter. He appeared to be so young and carefree. She had never seen him like that. Even Rudra himself can't remember when was the last time he had felt so happy and giddy. His messy brown hair swayed as he shakes his head, it made him look younger.

With an easy smile, she sauntered toward him. "Whatcha cooking?"

"Nothing fancy, just a coconut flour pancake. I ate it when I was in the States and liked it. I guess you will also love it, " he said while flipping the pancake smoothly "it's also gluten-free, so it's good for you as well" he added.

Ananya's brow furrowed "How do you know a gluten-free diet is good for me?"

"I may or may not have googled about PCOS and the majority of the article suggests that gluten-free and low-carb diet is good for you- and no, I am not controlling your diet or something I am aware that you had already lost weight all by yourself-"

Ananya cut off his panicked rambling. "I get it. You want to help me, I understand, no need to explain". Grinning, he continued to cook whilst Ananya used this opportunity to gawk at her husband.

He looked so damned handsome, so serious, so - God, she had to refrain from reaching out to touch him and run a finger down the broad forearm and up the swell of his bicep, tracing his beckoning skin with her fingertips.

"You're staring," he remarked as a matter of fact but can't help the smug smile that is spreading on his face.

"Yes, I am. Is there any problem? " She retorted, not even fazed a bit, clearly enjoying her sudden confidence. It feels as if her fairy godmother gifted her with a sudden boost of confidence - which won't last for long, but Ananya is willing to use this sudden rush of confidence.

"No, you can stare at me as long as you want to. I have no problem and I think I like your attention," he was grinning ear to ear.

"I think you are enjoying my ogling way too much" her comment was answered with a shrug of his shoulders.

"Rudra, I feel like my love for you has bumped up now. Can you believe it? I thought I wouldn't be able to love you any more than I already was because I loved you with everything I had, but I guess I was wrong. Love is truly unlimited."