Fleeting Happiness

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

"What the hell is this?"

Taehyung hurriedly backed away. He pushed Jungkook's hand away that was reaching his neck.

"Just give me the money so i can leave." Taehyung thought.

"I said something Taehyung, what is this?" Jungkook repeated.

"Are you blind? Can't you see."

"Mr. Kim would you....." Jungkook started and Taehyung's expression changed. He don't want Jungkook to be a doctor with him. He needed a friend.

Jungkook might think that he did a great job hidding his intentions but Taehyung is not a kid. He has been through so much in his life that he can now read people.

He always knew Jungkook is treating him, he knew Jungkook has taken his case and is trying to drag him back to the track.

He just didn't admit it but he loved it. He loved it that there is a hope, he loved it that someone is trying, cz it's most likely that everyone give up on him at some point.

He don't want Jungkook to give up on him. He just don't, but he also don't want to risk Jungkook's life.

He knows his boyfriend who is a psycho. Jae-heon will not even think before doing something dreadful to Jungkook. Taehyung has went through it and he don't want Jungkook who have been nothing but kind to him to go through it.

Taehyung snached his scarf and tied it around his neck. He turned and bend to the table while writing something on the paper. He gave the paper to Jungkook.

Jungkook saw the paper and clenched his jaw. He crunched it in his hand and looked at Taehyung who looked afraid. The paper reads:

Can't you just keep your nose out of my life?

"No I certainly can't." Jungkook said and his expressions changed. "You are my friend and friends should know about eachother. Just like you do."

Taehyung looked at him in disbelief. He has never meet a person like Jungkook before. He is just someone.....

"Oh and the thing i was going to say you just...... secondly we'll have dinner out today. Treat's on me." Jungkook said and Taehyung shook his head.

"Come on don't tell me your so called morals are stopping you from this also. I'm your friend and i have something special to tell you. Think of it as a celebration party. Just me and you." Taehyung was still saying 'No'.

"Why are you so good to me. Don't just don't. It never ends well."

"So I'll be there at 6. Wear something light please." Jungkook said with finality in his words. He turned to get his wallet.

Taehyung was about to deny when he placed his finger over his mouth. "Don't you dare."

Taehyung huffed in announce. It is going to be a long night.

"Here." Jungkook paid him and he was quick to leave. He kicked the bike with trembling body. Somewhere deep down he had the fear that Jae-heon had saw everything and that thought is enough to scare him.

He left. But Jungkook is still glued to his place. He might played it cool infront of Taehyung but he knows it's not good. Something is bad and it's real bad.

Who is the other person who knows Taehyung after Taehyung himself? Dr.Kim. Yes, so he made his way to senior doctor's room.

He is not hungry. He just wanted to meet younger and he did.