Love and Lover

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

Taehyung was by the entrance of the hospital when his phone ranged. He was worried hell worried cz no one has called him or texted him telling him about Jungkook that if he is okay or not.

He can't help but feel guilty for putting someone's life who has so many people having their eyes on in danger. He kind of felt like a burden to everyone's life.

"Hello." He picked the call.

"Where were you going? I means what's so urgent?" Jimin spoke from the other side.

"I'm..... i have to make a visit to a friend in the hospital." Taehyung replied. A friend? Maybe yes.

"From Hospital! You said that Jungkook guy got hurt, what do you mena by that? Is there something i still don't know?" Jimin said again.

"Unm.... No there no such thing. Jungkook-ssi.....Jungkook-ssi was.... Was..." Taehyung couldn't think of a lie.

"It's okay Tae. If you can't tell me right now i can wait for a right time." Jimin replied. He was impressed by Yoongi and wanted to be the same comforting shoulder for younger instead of being a asshole he was just a half hour ago.

"Jiminie don't get mad please. There is a thing i still can't let you know about but I'm sure I'll tell you when the time is right." Taehyung finally confessed. He can't hold  burden of any more lie.

"Tae I'm always there. I'll never get mad at you I'm sorry for today but always remember that there is a person who will believe in you when no one can or no one will. I'm still the same person who used to call himself a 'Bug' cz I'm not so easy to get rid off."  Jimin laughed and so did Taehyung.

"I love you Jimine." Taehyung said with his voice holding alot of emotions.

"I wish i could say that too but i have a boyfriend for that place. Find yourself one please. I can't return your feelings I'm sorry." Jimin said being dramatically guilty.

"I'm also someone's Juliet." Taehyung said remembering the night before all this when he called Jungkook Romeo and Jungkook called him Juliet.

"Yahh Kim Taehyung how much are you still hiding from me?" Jimin said clearly annoyed.

"Not much." Taehyung laughed.

"Who is the lucky man?" Jimin asked. He knows about Taehyung's sexuality a-little too well.

"That's a secret." Taehyung said like he isn't keeping half of his life as a secret.

"Another one?" Jimin snorted.

"I have to go Jiminie but I'll tell you some other time. Take care." Taehyung said.

"Hey don't you dare hang up on me tell me now..."

"Good bye." And Taehyung cut the call clearly known how furious Jimin gets when Taehyung do that to him.

Taehyung was feeling less worried now. Yes that's the effect Jimin had in his life. Whenever he was going out of his mind Jimin would be there to get him back on line. That's the reason he feel bad for hiding so much from Jimin.

"Nanjoomie hyung." He called when he saw  Namjoon walking toward the cafe. But his heart drop when he saw the expressions.

"T-Taehyung...." Namjoon said voice horrified.

"I-s ever..... h-how Jungkook-ssi?" Taehyung asked fear filling his heart.

"H-he..... Tae he is...."