Epilogue

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

"What now?" Jungkook asked as he saw Namjoon again stopping by the reception.

"Calm down will you? I have to sign the papers and pay your bills." Namjoon replied frustrated.

"Okay hurry up." Jungkook said back knowing he isn't doing anything but pissing Namjoon.

"Already fed up?" Came an amusing voice from behind.

"Oh you have no idea doctor." Namjoon replied after signing the papers and paying the bills. Ready to leave finally.

"Be thankful i was there to get you permission." Beakhyun said while patting Jungkook's back.

"Thank you so much. I would never have recovered here." Jungkook replied with a shy smile.

"Ahmm careful there...i can still get you back to the bed." Beakhyun asked and Jungkook gestured zipping his mouth and shook his head. The other two just laughed making him smile also.

"Will Taehyung be home by now? It's already 7pm. His shift would've ended." Jungkook asked once they were in the car, already heading back to home.

"I called Eomma to tell her that we are coming home and she said Taehyung haven't got back home yet." Namjoon replied while speeding up the car.

"Oh should i call Jimin and ask him about Taehyung? If he is still there then we can pick him up." Jungkook asked.

"Yeah we can do that." Namjoon said and Jungkook said as quick to take out his phone.

"Hello.... yeah Jimin it's Jungkook. Is Taehyung free?" Jungkook asked.

"But Taehyung left early today. He..... He didn't go home?" A very panicked voice of Jimin made Jungkook uncomfortable.

"Oh.... ok I didn't reach home yet so I don't know. I'll go and see then." Jungkook played it cool. There is no use of making the other worried.

"O-okay. Call me when you reach home, i want to talk to him. He isn't picking up my calls."

"Sure." Jungkook cut the call.

"What did he say?" Namjoon said reducing the speed as he may have to take the turn to Taehyung's shop.

"He left early today. He isn't there. Are you sure he is not home?" Jungkook asked again.

"Yeah Eomma said door was locked and the house is just as she left the other day." Namjoon replied.

"Where is he then." Jungkook muttered and dialed Taehyung's number.

"He isn't picking up the call. Something is really wrong. He never miss my call." Jungkook said now getting more worried for the poor boy.

"Maybe he.... try again." Namjoon said picking up the speed. Jungkook dialed again but this time the phone went poweroff.

"Hyung take me to his house." Jungkook asked out instinct. If Taehyung is not here than he'll surely be at his apartment.

Namjoon did as Jungkook ask him.

*
*

"G-Get off of me. Let go please." Taehyung tried to push the other off of him but it didn't happen.

"Easy now boy. You can't fight me." The other pushed him again making him to fall on his back and gripped both his wrists on the both sides of his head.

"H-Help... HELP ME." Taehyung shouted. As the other was nuzzling in his neck and slowly started to kiss his soft skin of neck.

"Why are you tiring yourself baby? Nobody is here to help you. Nobody will come." Jae Jun said tighten the grip only to make him stay still.