Eveil Eye

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

"Hello my friend." Jae jun said as soon as he went inside the waiting cell where he can see Jae Heon sitting beside the glass cell with a phone receiver attached to his ear.

"What did you get for me?" Asked the one inside the cell.

"All about your precious boyfriend." He said and pulled out his phone only to show him the picture of Taehyung and Jungkook from the hospital room.

"So this slut is all ready to go mate him huh..... fucking whore." Jae Heon gritted his teeth. "Just let me out of here I'll teach him a lesson"

"Sure you will. What is the order for me? What do i have to do?" Jae Jun said.

"You need to keep an eye on him. Like i said yesterday if I don't leave here kill him in a worst way possible." Jae Heon said.

"Can i taste him before killing him? He look delicious you know!" Jae Jun said.

"If I can't have him you are free to do anything you want with him but if i leave here and he is mine don't you dare even look at him with a bad eye." Jae Heon said with a glare.

"He is yours first, if not yours than mine. Noted. I can't wait to see him though." Jae Jun said. "Ofcourse i want you out first."

"Where is my lawyer?" Jae Heon said.

"He is out there talking to your case incharge." He rplied. "Don't worry, you'll be out soon, they got no proof against you. They have to leave you by tomorrow, they can't keep you more than 48 hours."

"You know alot of Law!" Jae Heon chuckled. "I can't wait to kill him by my own hands but not before destroying him inside-out."

They both shared a maniac laugh and looked at eachother shari g messages through eyes. Both are same psychopaths.

"Jae Heon you are nedded in the investigation room,chit-chat time over." Came the poliece officer and pulled him by his collar and dragged him out of the glass room.

"You fucking don't get to touch him like that." Jae Jun shouted but invain. Jae heon was already out of the rooma nd being dragged to investigation room.

"You okay?" Namjoon asked as he can feel the strong grip Taehyung has over his arm.

"Yeah.... No. I'm scared. What if..."

"He won't do anything. He can't do anything."Namjoon assured him and they both walked inside the cell.

"Good morning Mr Kim your cooperation is much appreciated, i can assure you one thing that you are completely safe, tell us all and open so that we can proceed with the court process. I don't want you to be uncomfortable so just relax and tell us all. We are all here for you." Officer Park said and shaken hands with Taehyung and Namjoon.

"Bring him in." He said to one of the officers who ran outside to bring him. Taehyung felt his legs going weak and his breathing starting to get heavy.

A mare sight of Jae heon from the door glass can make him this weak so how is he going to talk? He can't.

"C-can we not do it?" He whispered to Namjoon but officer Park heard that.

"Don't worry Mr. Kim you'll be okay, you got all of us by your side." Officer Park said and made Jae Heon sitting on the chair with his hands cuffed behind.

Jae-Heon sat there with a smirk over his lips, legs folded over one and other and eyes bored into the Younger's skin.

"Don't let him get under your skin Tae, just talk. You want him to get punished right? For what he did to you and for what he can do to others right? Tell them everything from A to Z, do this for Jungkook. After what he went through! You have to do this." Namjoon buckled him up.