Which story?

Sooooo I still can't decide what I want to write!! So I wrote the descriptions of two stories I've had on my mind!! Vote on which story you want because I really want to get back into writing!!!

At the young age of 7 Adrian was kidnapped right in front of his parents and older brother. His kidnappers forced him to raise their newborn child while also being forced to do multiple chores around the house and risking punishment if he messed up any.

Will Adrian ever get back to his family or will he die by the abuse his captors throw at him? Read to find out!!

okay I know this caption sucks but just give the book a chance and you might actually like it!!

Also check out my other book "Father's shed"

^*^*^*^**^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

All his life Michael's brother has been the only one taking care of him. The only one protecting him from their abusive father. The only one making sure he was fed and had what he needed in life. The only one to hold him when the loud storms would wake him up in the middle of the night. The only one there for him! So what happens when their father forces his brother to leave and never return leaving Michael all alone? Will Michael survive his father's abuse all by himself? Will he ever see his brother again or will he even want to see his brother after he supposedly abandoned him?

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*