NEW STORY!!!!!!!!@@@@@@

Soooooo after thinking and thinking and thinking and writing and deleting and writing and deleting I FINALLY wrote the first chapter of my new book!!! It's called broken by life!! This is the description!

After escaping from his abusive parent's Conner is now living in an abandoned bed and breakfast with his little sister and 3 other guys. He works on a construction site all day in the blaring sun just to feed his tiny family! What happens when his whole job shuts down? How will he find another job at just 16 with no ID and no parent's to help him get one? Will his past end up catching up with him? What's going on inside that head of his? What did he go through in his past that made him build up such a high wall?

Andddddddd of course a sneak peak!! The first chapter is published so you can read the rest of it! Just go to my page and find the book!!

"BUBBA!" My sister's screams wake me up from my dreamless sleep. Was that a scared scream? It sounded like a scared one! I didn't wait any longer to find out. I jump out of our makeshift bed, grab the bat I keep by the bedroom door, and run down the stairs that threaten to fall in everytime you walk down them. All I see is red as I run around the house looking for her. When I don't see her anywhere in the house I run outside and see her laying on the ground with two grown men leaning over her. Not just any men though! It's my father and some other man! Not thinking I run up and go to hit my father over the head. Before I can hit him he moves out of the way holler at the other man to do the same. I go to hit at my father again but my sisters screams break the veil over my eyes.

Foodlover-123 Supercow8399 gracey_liz SonyaBlanton1 FarrahRobertson