chapter three

[6:52]

With the sun rising, Jungkook opened his eyes when his arms were not able to find you, "Where is she, at this point of time?"

Jungkook scanned the entire room with his half opened eyes, but no signs of your presence hit his heart differently today. He wasn't sure where you were, this isn't something that happens daily. Jungkook already knows everything about what is going on in your mind, but yesterday he was also surprised by the sudden appearance of Rosè.

Finally panic took over his heart, "Baby, where are you?" Throwing the duvet away he roamed across the house, the sleep left his eyes looking back when you weren't beside him. He roamed across the house, looking into each door, calling your name multiple times, but getting disappointment every time. "Y/N-" his eyes dilated when he finally spotted you, standing in front of your canvas in your painting room you were painting peacefully with ear pods on.

"I was scared af," he rubbed the back of his neck, admiring you while leaning to the door frame. Automatically the smile came on his face. His heartbeats went to normal, he looked up to you, how magically your little hands were doing great with the brushes and colours on the canvas.

Soon you felt a pair of hands curling around your waist, he dig his face into your nape. Inhaling your scent mixed with his perfume because you were still wearing his hoodie. His eyes were closed, and you took the opportunity to wipe out the tears from your face. "Jagi, good morning" he planted a few kisses on your nape. Pulling you little more towards him. "Hmm" his eyes opened immediately, the subtle change in your voice shook his mind, he felt the pain in your slightest humming. "What happened Jagi?"

His words put a halt to your hands, they froze at the spot, the pain that you were trying to hide since yesterday was actually out. You know that you can't lie to Jungkook, but words weren't coming to describe your insecurity to him. You both are married and he is the one who is going to be the father of your kids. But still you somewhere was doubting your love.

You simply shook your head in a "NO". Jungkook eyes roamed across your face, trying to read your expressions and the deep agony was exactly reflecting through it. Then he took a look at the painting, you were painting jungkook when he was 14, when he loved someone else. Your actions made his heart scatter into thousands of pieces. 

Turning your body towards him,he cupped your cheeks,  "Baby, you really think that I still have feelings for her, are you doubting me?" He was straight this time, yesterday he comforted you with his actions but not words, but today he felt it is necessary to tell you the words. Your words thugged in your throat. Your eyes lacked confidence to follow his stares.

"You actually think that way, you think everything that I did for you in these years were just vain, do you really find yourself a rebound in my life." His words were sharp depicting the state of his heart. Your insecurity towards yourself made him think that you don't trust his love towards you. Only he knows how much his heart ached when he said those words.

Tears escaped from your eyes, you were feeling more disgusted than before, but the sprouts of doubt for your love now made a huge tree in your mind because she is back.  "I don't mean that Jungkook, I never said." It was a mere whisper, and your eyes were low.

"Your actions are saying more than just words Jagi, I don't know since when I am saying this and till when I am going to say, but listen to it once again, what I had for her was a stupid teen-age crush and foolish hormones, but when I fall for you it was all real, I never ever felt like I need to protect her, but I felt that for you, my heart almost exploded when I didn't find you sleeping in my arms. I almost died that day when your hands were fractured. I want to heal you, I want to protect you. I love you Y/N, I love you and only you, and I will love you for the entire life"

His words accomplished more tears from the eyes of you both,once again you lacked words Because of guilt, you hugged him tightly so did he, "I am sorry kookie, I thought she would steal you from me, and I will be helpless." You finally let your words out. He patted your back, "I am yours, and no one can take away your love." He spoke.

All the weight from your heart drained out, and you hugged him tightly, "I love you" he cooed again, "I love you" you said. "I love you," he replied. And you both continued this.

[15:54]

The day wasn't that tough today, you enjoyed making a few paintings and a couple of meetings. It was nice enough. From what happened this morning you were happy but had a little guilt as residue, Jungkook felt that you don't trust him, but the truth is you trust him more than yourself.

"Y/nie" a loud voice banged your ears, but this time you weren't that irritated to hear it. "Rose" , just a cold reaction from your side, made her expressions go blank. "I came to see you." You smiled. "Since we met after so long let's tell what we did in these years." Her eyes held excitement, but your held simply nothing. You knew the reality behind her pretty face and sweet words.

You allowed her into your cabin, she kept on nagging on how his boyfriend cheated on her with her best friend in America. Faking tears and swears. You patiently listened to everything she said, not bothering yourself to reply to her stupid verdict. Sometimes you wonder why she was your best friend during your teen, and the simple answer was you were very insecure and she was very manipulative.

"Let's let go the past, I am here to give a new start to my life with you and kookie" your eyes glared at her, "how dare she called my husband kookie, and what new life with us, I am planning to get a new house, far away from you bastard." You mind cursed her, forcing your lips to curve on her words. "Y/N, I bought your favorite banana milk with me. Have it." You chuckled on how she remembered your favorite food. Adding it to the glass, she asked you to drink. Not wanting to have a word with her you simply sipped the liquid, hearing her irritating words.

18:05

You hang your head low in the chair, relaxing yourself, your eyes are heavy, "She is such a pest" you rubbed your temple. But soon your frown was swiped by a smile, when you saw Jungkook calling you. "Hello, Jagi'' he said in a lovely tone, "hello" your voice tickled slowly, you closed your eyes, it was easy for him to catch your difference in state "Are you tired?"  "No," before you could finish, "actually baby, I was planning a date, in our favorite place. Can you come here in one hour?"

You rolled your head against the chair, your eyes shutting every second, you were sleepy and you wanted to sleep more, "Kookie, I want to sleep." "Okay, then sleep, I will cancel the plan. And I will pick you up okay." He said in a assuring tone, such a loving husband

"Kookie, I will come, you don't have to cancel your plan, actually someone irritated me a lot." You denied the fact that you were sleepy, you actually wanted to spend some quality time with Jungkook. "Okay" he merrily said.

[20:30]
Jungkook POV

It's one hour since our decided time, she must be really busy or else she is never late on dates. I adjusted myself in the chair, looking at the entrance every second to check if she was already here.

Let me just call her once more, I dialed her number, the ring wasn't long and was picked up really soon, "Hello, babe I am waiting-" "Hello, I am Park Jimin, do you know the artist y/n, a truck crashed her car, she is badly injured and we are taking her to lifeline hospital, please inform her family."

∞∞∞
Hope you enjoyed this part! Please leave your opinions in the comments. Don't forget to vote.

Follow and be updated about the upcoming parts.
∞∞∞