chapter ten

Jungkook opened his eyes once again to adore you. After the rough and hunger quenched night. You finally passed out in his arms. He was also low on stamina, but sleep was the last thing he wanted that night.

Not even for 10 full seconds he was successful to close his eyes. Every next second he had an urge to see you.

He wanted to see you as much as he could, because what he was planning to do, you won't ever allow him to lure his gaze on you.

"What happened to my family?" He left out a soft cry. Everything was alright then why did suddenly everything mess up. Why was his sweet life drenched in so much darkness?

After using an inhuman effort he pulled his gaze out of you towards the clock, morning. Finally the day came that he thought would eliminate from the calendars.

He dressed you up into something comfortable, that you loved to wear - his shirts. But he wondered if you would ever want to wear his hoods and shirts again.

"I am sorry Y/N, but this is for the sake of you." Jungkook said, and finally scribbling his sign over the awful piece of shit-- "THE DIVORCE PAPERS"

[TWO MONTHS AGO]

Jungkook was ready to pick you up for a lovely dinner, "I am just gonna mesmerize my girl with my hot outfit." Jungkook blew a kiss towards his phone that obviously has your cute picture as wallpaper.

But soon the wallpaper disappeared by a caller ID, Rosè. Jungkook crooked his brows, he picked up the call after a few rings.

"Hello" he said but only utter silence was replied from the other end. "Hi, Rosè'' he repeated. But the other end remained silent, he was about to end the call thinking that she ranged him by mistake, but a violent stab  shocked him and terrified sobs continued after.

Jungkook was about to react, when he heard a dreadful manly voice from her end, "Jungkook, in the given address in 15 mins. One second of delay can cause lives to you."

∞∞∞

Jungkook came to the given location within 10 minutes, his heart was facing a turmoil of panic. The unheard treat tore his mind apart. He raced into the abandoned building which used to be a residence a long time ago, but now it's a huge lump of debris hosting all the horrific inhuman activities.

"So you came running to rescue your first love" Jungkook turned towards the voice, just a word from the sinful mouth of that bastard made Jungkook lose his mind.

Jungkook fuming eyes darkened when his eyes met the raw and humiliating orbs of him.

"Jackson Wang"

Soon his eyes swept to see Rosè lying on the floor. "So you made her pregnant, you made my girlfriend pregnant" Jungkook's eyes were pitifully looking at Rosè who looked at him with fear and hope.

Jackson held his collar ready to punch his face, but he never punched him, surprisingly he started laughing like a maniac. And walked back to a dirty chair that was just below a yellow bulb.

He sat there, "Coming to the point, you have to pay for what you did to my girlfriend." Jungkook still kept silence counting to 100 in his mind.

"Tsk Tsk -" Jackson looked at Jungkook with a devilish grin, "or you kept your and dear Y/N's kid in the womb of my baby" he fidgeted a pen in his figure.

"What do you want?" Jungkook said calmly, "smart," he walked towards Jungkook patting his back. "You own major shipments in Pacific Ocean and Indian Ocean. Allow me to sail through those shipments without any checking. Goods will be mine but name will be yours any mishap and you will rot in jail so better agree with me."