Exoskeleton vs. Grandma

I don't own anything but Maddie Davenport and my ideas.

🌺🌺🌺🌺

🌺🌺🌺🌺

Maddie opened her eyes to find herself still in Tasha's and Donald's bed as the two said adults were already awake and downstairs.

She couldn't sleep, so she had teleported herself in their room and crawled in their bed last night around two in the morning.

Too, they found out when she was just a baby that her chip was designed differently, so she didn't have to sleep in her capsule quite as much as her older siblings.

The five year old teleported inside of the lab and inside of her capsule, changing into an outfit other than her onsies pajamas.

She was now dressed in a pair of dark brown leggings, brown Uggs, a light green skirt, and a tan tank shirt.

Her slightly wavy brown hair was pulled up in two pigtails but her bangs were left down. 

Maddie grinned and then teleported in the kitchen upstairs, now sitting on top of the counter, which scared Tasha.

The said woman let out a slight scream and let out in slight annoyance, "Must you always do that, Mads?"

"Yup, it's fun," Maddie beamed cheekily before teleporting onto the couch in the living room and now flipped on the tv to watch her cartoons.

After a few minutes had passed, Bree walked into the kitchen and spoke up, "What're you watching there, Maddie?"

"Paw Patrol," The five year old simply answered without tearing her gaze from the screen.

Chase then also walked into the room, sitting down next to his little sister.

After awhile, both Adam and Leo entered inside of the house as Chase glanced over at them, "Where were you two? Was Adam chasing a squirrel again?"

"Nooo," Adam simply replied, "I was chasing the ice cream truck."

Maddie looked up at that, "Without me? Not cool, baby."

Leo then moved and sat down on the small child's other side on the couch, "Hey, Mads?"

The five year old glanced up at him, unamused by his puppy dog look, "What do you want?"

"Oh, nothing..." Leo started but received a look by her to just tell her already, "Fine. Will you please take me to Mexico?"

"Why?" Adam inquired.