41 | 𝐏𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

A/N: Mature scenes up ahead!

Sophia's POV

"Logan," I shout from across the hallway in school. He doesn't hear me. "Logan, wait!" I try again, and this time I succeed. 

He looks over and makes eye contact with me, then smiles. "Hey, Princess, what's up?" he asks me as he walks closer and swings his arm over my shoulder.

"Not much, what about you?" I question sweetly. 

"I'm alright." He grins down at me and asks what my next classes are. 

"French," I whine exaggeratedly, slapping my hand over my mouth when some students look over. 

"Oh come on, it's not that bad," he says, I roll my eyes. For you, I muttered to myself. 

I come to an abrupt halt when the lights suddenly flicker off eerily. Logan removes his arm from me and turns around. "What the hell? Where is everyone?" he asks me. I stare at him confused.

"What do you mea-" I stop once I remove my gaze from him. There was no one else here, it was only us. How is that possible, everyone was just here seconds ago? "Where did they leave to?" I question myself and him. 

"To a better place, and I think it's time for you to go as well." I twist around and stare at him. His back was to me. 

"What?" I say stupidly. He turns around and walks over to me. I step back, getting a feeling that something is off about him, really off. He grasps my hands in his, so tight it hurts. 

"Logan, let go!" I yelp out in pain. Just as I am about to look him in the eyes, something splatters across my face. A liquid that feels all too familiar. The loud bang follows only seconds after. 

Logan falls to the ground and Cassius appears from behind him, a gun in his hands. I start screaming and shaking my head. 

"Love, what's wrong? Wake up," a voice yelled in the back of my head, it was enough for me to open my eyes wide and take in a deep breath. I sat upright and was gasping for fresh air. 

I looked around me viciously, I was in a bed, but not mine. I felt myself slightly become more relaxed once I saw Grayson sitting next to me. 

An expression of pure sympathy crossed it and I wondered if he knew what my dream- nightmare was about. "I-I'm sorry," I mumbled, looking at my hands in my lap. My whole body was sweating and shaking. "For waking you." 

"Love, please," he took my face in between his fingers gently. "Don't ever apologise for that again, okay?" I nodded when I realised he wasn't going to let me go unless I agreed with him. 

"Good," he said sternly. "Are you okay now? Do you want to talk about it?" I only shook my head, and later added, "Maybe tonight." 

He raised his brows and smiled slightly. "About that..." He looked over at his phone on the nightstand. "It's 6 pm." What? 

I was still panting a little when he said that, and I gaped at him in disbelief. "No," I responded with stubbornly. He smirked.