02

Y/N'S POV

I was resting in Yoongi's room and playing video games.

Yoongi went to open the gate for his friends, so I'm alone in his room.

After 5 minutes a loud noises came from outside.

Yoongi opened his bedroom's door and 6 of his bestfriend came in.

I smiled towards them and greet " Hi! I'm Yoongi's sister!"

"So guys she's my sister Min y/n, and this is all my friends, This is Namjoon the dude with 148 IQ, this........." Yoongi introduced his friends one by one to me.

But a boy caught my eyes.

"And this is Jimin, he got no jams." Yoongi pointed the boy that caught my attention.

"Hi." He smiles widely towards me.

I waved my hands and focus back to my game.

The boys went to play monopoly beside Yoongi's bed while Taehyung came and sit beside me on the couch.

"You're a good racer!" Taehyung said while starring at the screen.

"Yea, that's the reason Yoongi don't play car racing games with me" I said playfully.

He laughed, showing his cute boxy smiles.

"Don't touch her Taehyung or I'll cut your finger!" Yoongi shouted.

"Yah hyung ah I won't ok!" Taehyung shouted back.

"Let's race!" I requested as I handed him another joystick.

"I'll show you who's the real racer!" He said excitedly.

After 8 minutes

"Yahh!!! You're really good at this huh!!" Taehyung lost his game.

"Told ya." I smirked.

Suddenly I felt eyes starring at me.

I turned my head to right and saw a boy starring at me, but he immediately low his head when he saw me notice him.

It was the one who caught my eyes, Park Jimin.

I felt so shy, as I quickly turned back to the screen.

"Taehyung-ssi, let's stop today." I wanted to rest.

"Sure! I mean let's play again next time!" Taehyung said while forming his boxy smiles again.

I nodded and turn off the XBOX.

After turning off, I jumped up to Yoongi's bed and rest my head on my hands.

I was watching them playing monopoly behind Yoongi, and Jimin facing me.

I felt someone starring at me again. I looked up and there's Jimin again, starring at me.

I smiled to him and he quickly low his head down and stare on the game board.

I chuckled and watch them playing  monopoly.

"Oppa you're going to loose the game! Namjoon oppa is going to won this game!!" I said as Namjoon throws the dice.

"Nah he won't , I'm genius you know?" Yoongi said while lying his back on on his bed edge.

"I WON!!!!" Namjoon suddenly shouted and showing Yoongi his champion.

"YAHHH YOU WON AGAIN!!!"

Yoongi shouted as he jumped up on the bed and lie on top of me.