06

Y/N's POV

I open my eyes slightly, and I saw Yoongi was sleeping and snoring a little.

He looks so cute when he's sleeping.

I caressing his cheek, and forming a smile on my face.

Then he suddenly stretched his arm and yawn.

"G-Good mirning my baby girl." He said while looking at me with a half opened eyes.

I chuckled. "Good morning my daddy."

He looks at me. giving me a smirks. "You already miss it?"

"N-No I'm not." I turn my head to the other side.

He chuckled and set up.

"Baby do you want to go outside today?"

"I can't walk....." I answered him.

"Hmm, I've forgotten you got a punishment last night."

I hit his arms playfully, making him chuckles again.

"So I think I'll cook us breakfast, what do you want to eat my princess?"

"Hmm....I want to eat kimbap today!"

"No problem, let's go shower and I'll go prepare the food." He said while standing beside his bed, open his arm waiting me to climb up.

He carried me while I wrap my hands on his neck, and walk to his bathroom.

After 45 minutes of romantic shower.

He put me on the basins and wrap his lower part with his towel.

Then he wipe my body with another towel.

"Open your legs wide." He said while wiping my toes.

I slowly opened my legs as he playfully touched them with his fingers making me hit his arm again.

"Y-Yah!! Don't touch them!! Its hurts!" I said while crossing my arm in front of my chest.

He chuckled and wipe my pussy with the towel gently.

"Alright its time for you to blow you hairs." He said while wrapping me with the towel.

He said as he took the hairdryer out from the cabinet, plugged into the switch and turn on the hairdryer.

He start to blow my hairs with the hairdryer, while I took a picture in the mirror of him drying my hair.

"Yah what's that for??" He asked while runninghis fingers trough my hair.

"It's memories!" I said while checking the pictures.

"You better don't send to others! You're not wearing clothes!" He said while looking at me in the mirror.

"I won't, I don't want other people to look at your abs!" I said as I make a 'hump' gesture to the mirror.

He giggled.

I don't know why I kinda love it when we interact like couples, and he always stay by my side and making me feel save.

"Look at me." He suddenly cut off my think.

I turned my head and look at him.

"Wait a sec....." He said as he took the comb beside the basin and comb my hair.

"O-Ouch!" the comb stuck between my hairs.

He pulls out the comb and separates the hairs.

Then he continue brushing my hairs.