16

Time skip:10:19am
Location: Airport

Today was the day for business trip. Me, Yoongi, Sungbin, Hoshi, Yeonjun and Jimin was here.

Sungbin was standing beside me hugging his teddy bear.

Yoongi and Jimin went to check the luggage and passport, while Hoshi and Yeonjun was standing beside us discussing their stuff.

"Let's go, it's almost, did any of you wanted to go toilet?" Yoongi came back and asked.

"Sungbin-ssi, do you want to go toilet?" I bent down and ask him.

He nodded.

"Well Hoshi oppa will bring you there okay?" He nodded and ran to Hoshi.

Hoshi went toilet with him.

After about 2 minutes they came back.

Sungbin ran towards me and hug my legs again.

I gave him my hand and he hold it."Let's gooo."

In the plane.

I sit with Yoongi and Sungbin, if course Hoshi, Yeonjun and Jimin sit together.

I buckle Sungbin's belt as I do mine too.

Sungbin was looking at the window, while I was talking with Yoongi.

"It's great, this is our first time vacation with our son." I said with a smile.

"Yeah that's great, I hope you enjoyed." He said while putting his hands on my thigh.

Time skip: Arrived Canada
Location: Hotel

We stayed in a 5 stars hotel, with have swimming pools, garden, restaurants.

Jimin was beside our room, Hoshi and Yeonjun shared a room together infront our room.

took off my cardigan and hang it on the hanger. Yoongi sat on the bed lazy to move.

Sungbin was running around. He's so excited.

I lie down on the bed beside Yoongi, feeling lazy too.

"Oh yes, I need to reserve the table for tonight!" Yoongi stand up and walked towards door.

He opened the door and someone was a outside.

"Hyung where are you going?"

It was Jimin's sounds. Sungbin followed his dad to the outside and he hugged Jimin's leg.

I walked out to the door and stand at the door looking at them.

Yoongi had went to the elevator, Jimin was hugging Sungbin and turn around making him laugh.

I smiled. I don't know why when I saw them interact I feel so great....

"How old was him?" Jimin suddenly asked.

"H-He's 2 already."

"Time goes fast." He replied.

"Yeah." I smiled.

"Well I hope this was my son." Jimin said.

I chuckled awkwardly. Sungbin likes Jimin so much he always stick to Jimin when he saw Jimin.

"Don't you have a girlfriend?" I asked.

"Nah. I didn't date anyone since we broke up." He said with a smile.

"Do you want to go garden?" Jimin suddenly asked Singbin.

Sungbin nodded and started to scream for excitedly.