15

time skip: Recharge day-12:12pm

Yoongi went to get his car in the carpark while Yeonjun am Hoshi had came to help me with my belongings.

"Sungbin ah~" I was looking at my son.

He giggled. Awww that's so cuteeeee

We're waiting at the lobby and Yeonjun was standing beside me looking at Sungbin.

"His eyes looks like Yoongi hyung's." Hoshi said while looking at him.

Sungbin was about to sleep so I slowly move my hands side to side.

The Yoongi was here.

We walked towards his car and get in, I sat beside Yoongi while Yeonjun and Hoshi sat at the back.

"Little Sungbin was sleeping~" Yoongi look at him and smiled.

Time skip: Arrived home
Location: Living room

We was sitting on the couch while I was having a video call with mum and dad.

"Ahhh my grandson was so cute!" She said while looking at the sleeping Sungbin.

"He looks like his dad" Dad said while smiling.

After about 5 minutes they hung up because they have a meeting soon.

"Hoshi-ssi, and you carry him for a while? I want to go toilet."

Yoongi had went to shower so I asked Hoshi who was alone in the living room. Oh yes, Yeonjun went to somewhere inside the house.

"O-Okay!" Hoshi said while carefully carry Sungbin.

"OmO he's so soft!" He look so funny.

I giggled " Make sire don't make him fall from the couch!" I walked to the toilet.

After going to toilet, I went upstairs and took a little blanket and bolsters for Sungbin.

I walked downstairs and saw Yeonjun carrying him.

I was humming so they turn their head and saw me.

I pick him up and bring him upstairs to change his diapers and change his outfit to a more comfortable one.

"Sungbin ahh~ Mummy is going to change your clothes okay?" I unwrap the towel and change him into a comfy onesie, then change a new diapers for him.

He started to move around and about to cry. I immediately rub his tummy "Owh owh Sungbin don't cry I'm sorry~"

"Sungbin ah~" Yoongi came out fron the bathroom.

He walked towards us and rub Sungbin's tummy making Sungbin formed a smile on his face.

"Aww come daddy carry you" He slowly took Sungbin on his arms and I helped him.

"Damn babe this is my first time carrying a baby" He look at me excitedly.

"I was the first time too-_-" I said.

He smiled and pecked my cheek "You did a great job baby."

I giggled. "Let's bring Sungbin downstairs." I said while wrapping the diapers and throw it in the dustbin and wash my hands.

We both walked together downstairs and saw Yeonjun and Hoshi fighting.

"What happend?" I asked them with my arm crossing.

"Yeonjun took the remote and don't want to give me!"  Hoshi make a angry gesture.

"Yah why can't you both just share it?" Yoongi said while looking at his son.