With*One

(tw: abuse)

Your P.O.V.

The weekend was rough. If the day when my dad showed up here and I got rejected was bad, this is worse.

That bastard of a dad continued to stay here and we really couldn't do anything to kick him out. I would wake up early in the morning and go out immediately. Early, as in the sun isn't even up yet. My dad may be dumb but he wakes up early.

Of course I had to go out without him noticing. And I would sleep reaally late. It's either he would be drinking late at night or he would just be smoking outside. I swear my eyebags are heavier than my own body.

I can't even do anything about it. I don't want to speak with him, before I could even do something to him, he might kill me on the spot first.

I don't even know why he hates me. He has always been angry at mom, but it was always because of me. How is that even possible? Why make a child when you'll just want to kill them in the future?

But I don't really care. Life has been like this ever since and even though I'm used to it, honestly it still hurts.

I can't even ask Wonyoung to hang out. Although our buildings were just beside each other, I haven't seen her ever since the school fair. Heck, even on the phone or our group chat, she won't talk to me. Or at least I won't acknowledge it.

Tomorrow, we would be back to school again. It's already 1 in the morning and I'm just waiting for my dad to come back in the apartment. I'm sitting at a bench right now, where he can't see me because he's busy smoking his ass off.

My eyes feel really heavy right now and I almost fell off the bench while trying to stay awake. I accidentally pushed the bottle next to me as it landed on the ground, making noise. I ducked immediately, hoping my dad didn't see me.

After a few seconds, I sat back up on my seat and looked for any signs of him. A huge weight was lifted off my chest as I saw no one standing there anymore. I grabbed my purse and carefully walked towards the apartment.

But as soon as I let my guard down, I felt a hard smack at the back of my head, making me dizzy.

"Ow- what the heck?!" as I turned around, I saw him smirking as he raised another hand to hurt me. Good thing I dodged it just in time, while I was still caressing my head.

"You think you're a genius, huh? You think you can escape me?" he muttered as he continued on trying to hit me, but I backed away every time.

"What the fvck is wrong with you?!" I screamed as I failed to avoid a punch, making me stumble.

"Your very existence is wrong!" he yelled back as he kicked me on the shin.

I finally dropped to the floor as I felt the cold ground catch my weak body.

"Because of you I had to lose everything!" he kicked me on the stomach and I was too hurt and dizzy to even avoid his attacks.

"It's your fault! It's your fault!" he kept repeating the same words and knelt next to me, throwing punches to my face.

I literally feel like dying right now. No let me change that, I could just die right now.

His punches now felt more loose and I think he got tired already, so he stood up wearily and spat at the ground.

He spared me one last nasty look and went inside. While I laid here on the cold ground, with my whole body a mess. I slowly got up and felt pain rush through my body, especially my stomach and my face. I felt so hurt that I even spat blood.