Chapter 16

Willow's POV

"I, Willow Mae Jeffers, accept you, Dominic Axelson, as my mate."

The kiss was instant and so full of emotion. His hands grasped my ass and pulled me even closer to his body. My arms wrapped around his neck as our tongues battled for dominance that I eventually lost. He rolled us over so I was now laying on my back with him above me. He finally let me up for air and we just laid there panting and staring at each other.

"I, Dominic Axelson, accept you, Willow Mae Jeffers, as my mate."

This kiss was slower but somehow felt much more intense. It was a kiss that I felt from the very tips of my fingers that were grasping his hair to the tips of my toes that were curled in my shoes. At this moment I didn't care where we were I wanted him, all of him. I wanted to complete the bond. It felt as if saying the oath broke a dam inside of me and I was flooded with need and want that could only be satisfied by him.

I grab hold of his hair in one hand trying to convey my desire through this kiss. My other handworks it's way down his chest tracing the edges of his muscles through his shirt until I reached the edge of his shorts. I play around with the waist band a little before I start working my fingers into it but before I could get anywhere near my goal he grabbed my wrist and held my hand above my head.

Breaking the kiss, both of our breathing coming out in harsh gasps. He groaned before saying, "I don't want to complete the bond here by the lake. I want to take my time with you and pamper you. Besides after I mark you, you will be extremely tired and I want you to be in a comfortable bed to sleep."

"Then I suggest that you strip naked, shift and get us to someplace more to your liking because I am perfectly happy to do it right here, right now." I pull him in for another kiss, wrapping my legs around his hips and grinding against him.

A growl erupts from his chest as he sits back bringing me with him so that I am straddling him again."You are driving me crazy!" He growled as he set me down and took a couple of steps away before shifting, shredding his clothes in the process.

I don't even wait for him to lay down, I run over and jump on his back latching on with my thighs and holding on for all I'm worth. I know I'm playing with fire but I can't remember ever feeling this horny. It's like there is a fire burning that is consuming me from the inside. I can think of nothing else but Dom and all the things I want him to do to me. I want his touch, his scent, his claim on every inch of my body. I want everyone to know that I am his and he is mine!

I start rubbing myself against him and I hear the growl deep in his chest. I can't help myself and I start whispering in his ear all the things that I want to do to him, that I want him to do to me. The howl that broke free from his throat echoed around the mountains. Before I could rile him up anymore we were back at his place. He shifted back in the blink of an eye and tossed me over his shoulder and ran buck ass naked through the house, up the stairs, and into his room shutting and locking the door before dropping me onto his bed.

In a few short seconds I was as naked as him. There was no time to appreciate the sight of him. All that I registered was need. The kiss we shared was frantic and messy. My core was throbbing and aching. His rod was pressed against my thigh and was as hard as steel, branding me with its heat. The pre-cum that was leaking from the tip slid down between my legs making me quiver.

He trailed kisses across my cheek to my ear whispering breathlessly "I'm sorry Willow, I want to go slow but I don't think that I can. I'm about to explode as it is."He reached between us his fingers finding their way to my dripping slit. He brushed against my clit and I arched off the bed gasping for air. I am on the edge of my biggest orgasm ever and I want him in me now.