Chapter 1: Lack of Lamb Sauce

Disclaimer: I don't own Gate or Nihonkoku Shoukan as these series belong to their rightful owners.

For Legal Purposes: This is not a Gordon Ramsay Fanfiction, but a Chef Ramsay fanfiction. Chef Ramsay is Gordon Ramsay's fictional persona in beloved tv shows such as "Hell's Kitchen, Kitchen Nightmares, 24 Hours to Hell and Back and many more. All characters in this work are fictional.

GATE: Ramsay's Great Escape in the New World

Chapter 1: The Lack of Lamb Sauce

"Good Evening ladies and gentlemen! Welcome back once again to our late-night broadcast. I am your host Andrew Mauro, bringing you the most interesting stories to date. In this episode, We'll talk about Gordon Ramsay, one of the greatest chefs to ever grace the world of culinary, his creativity, competitiveness, fiery persona, and his story had been an inspiration for the many people, who are aspiring to become a chef themselves. His TV shows such as "Boiling Point" " Hell's Kitchen" Kitchen Nightmares, and 24 Hours to Hell and Back" took the world by storm and ushered in a new generation of chefs. As we approached April 1st, We commemorate his Legacy and remember the lessons he had taught when he was still with us. Moreover, a special documentary, tackling his mysterious disappearance, as we interview the experts, investigators, and the people who last saw the great chef before he disappeared and never to be seen again."

3 years before the Ginza Incident and the arrival of the Coalition forces

Please...Please Let this fucking work Please...!

Gordon Ramsay cursed, gritting his teeth in frustration as he struggled to activate his phone. In the midst of humid weather and countless flies circling around him, the man was gripped with confusion, desperation, and rage. He didn't know where he was or what exactly was he doing in this kind of place. He only remembered teaching a young struggling depressed chef in his command truck center called " Hell on Wheels" and then...

"Yes bollocks! Yes!"

The blonde-haired british man exclaimed, after several minutes of figuring out how to open his nightmarish smartphone, which was given to him by his daughter, Tilly. His previous phone was long gone due to a memory malfunction as he accidentally overloaded his phone storage with hundreds of Tiktok videos of himself reviewing countless peoples' dishes and the way they were cooking it. As much as he wanted to blame his daughter for introducing him to that certain hobby of hers, it was mainly his fault for letting himself give in.

"Alright, please be my only hope..." He muttered to himself as he pushed several buttons, making the phone go into camera mode.

His hands were visibly shaking as he grabbed a random rock and putting it near the thick wooden bars, followed by placing his phone on the giant hand-sized rock ala potrait mode. Once all was done, he began recording himself.