Chapter 2: How I got Here

Disclaimer: I don't own Gate or Nihonkoku Shoukan as these series belong to their rightful owners.

For Legal Purposes: This is not a Gordon Ramsay Fanfiction, but a Chef Ramsay fanfiction. Chef Ramsay is Gordon Ramsay's fictional persona in beloved tv shows such as "Hell's Kitchen, Kitchen Nightmares, 24 Hours to Hell and Back, and many more. All characters in this work are fictional.

GATE: Ramsay's Great Escape

Chapter 2: How I got here

"What I'm telling the people nowadays is that the Gordon Ramsay's disappearance is the work of these Aliens from other dimensions! The Footage is there and if you analyze it further, you can see these little glowing green particles surrounding the spot where he disappeared. I just knew it had to be them. These kinds of disappearances had been happening for thousands of years and It's not surprising that the great Gordon Ramsay had been pulled into another dimension.

- Ancient Alien Expert from The History Channel.

Restaurant Somewhere in California

"I must say, well-done guys! Let's keep this up!

This had to be the first time Gordon Ramsay had finally said something that aligns more to the positive side of things.

Placing the drill back to its rightful place, the man stood up straight and slightly stretched himself in order to fully adjust his joints and muscles. Apparently, he spent an hour helping the rest of the crew in renovating the interior of the certain restaurant that they're currently helping. So far, most of the restaurant's staff had been cooperating well with the 24 Hours to Hell & Back renovation team. Though there were signs of wear and tear amongst them, they were finally on the finishing touches.

The British man wiped the sweat from his wrinkled brow with a small towel before taking his water bottle from the newly installed table counter and began drinking to quench his thirst.

"This is fuckin refreshing." He thought to himself, enjoying the coldness of the water flowing inside of him.

However, his brief relaxation soon ended when the Female assistant producer of the show entered the scene.

"Mr. Ramsay!" The Assistant Producer called his name.

The Michelin Star Chef, dressed in an all-black ensemble consisting of a full black t-shirt with the show's logo imprinted on the front and simple black pants, snapped out of his trance and immediately turned to the latter.