🔸너🔸

🔸You🔸
_______

I opened my eyes seeing Haejoon resting his head on my bed facing towards me. He was looking really tired.

I tried to move out of the bed but I woke him up accidentally.

"Lia, you woke up", he exclaimed as he hugged me tightly choking me.

"Haejoon-ah.... I can't breathe", I said in a low voice.

"Sorry.....how are you feeling?"

"I'm okay but Zo Oppa?"

"He is stable now. We just have to wait till he wakes up"

"What about Saemi, she must hate me now", I said looking down.

"Why would I?", someone said.

I recognised the voice.

Park Saemi

I immediately looked up.

It was really her.

She was standing near the door with Taehyun.

I stood up and made my way towards her.

"Saemi, I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to deceive you but I had to. I was afraid that if I told you the truth, you will leav-"

"Why would I leave you, crazy girl? I am a responsible girl so I won't leave anyone I treasure. Never ever. So stop thinking about it and Haejoon-ssi told me about everything so don't worry. I believe you", she cut off my words as she hugged me.

"Thankyou", I replied and gave Taehyun a warm smile.

ONE WEEK LATER

At first I decided not to give the exams but Haejoon and Saemi said that Oppa won't like that and made me study.

"Finally, our exams are over. If we pass we will become lawyers", Taehyun said.

"What do you mean by if we pass? We will pass, right Lia", Saemi said while hitting Taehyun.

I nodded.

"Lia, can I ask you something?", Taehyun asked.

"Go ahead"

"How does it feels to be a Mafia?"

"Yaah, why are you asking her that?", Saemi shouted.

"It's okay, it's really dangerous because you don't know who will come and kill you at any time", I said.

"Aren't you scared?", She asked.

"No, I got used to it"

"You know what, I can make a drama called 'My bestfriend is a Mafia', right", she said.

I let out a small smile.

Then they left because they had a date. I sat on my bike and drove to the hospital. Oppa was still unconscious.

I saw a car wrecked on the highway. They were waving their hands for a lift. I stopped there and removed my sunglasses.

Isn't he Jang Hanseo?

"Is something wrong?", I asked.

"I need to go to hospital but my car's wrecked", he said.

"I can give you a lift. If you don't have any problem my bike"

"Will you?"

"Ofcourse, let's go"