🔸FIGHT🔸

🔸FIGHT🔸
__________

2008

Everything was going perfect until Kang Sooji's (Haejoon's mother) business failed. Lee Hyeyoon and Kim Jaehyun were always by her side but she was getting jeleous of the happy family so much that she wanted to ruin the whole family.

Vincenzo and Minjae were graduated now. Vincenzo was a law school student while Minjae was getting trainings for taking over his father's company. Minhye and Haejoon were still in school.

The family was peacefully having dinner together while Minjae and Vincenzo were on a college trip.

Eomma, I want to go to Seoul", Minhye said while her mouth was stuffed with rice.

“All of a sudden?", Jaehyun asked his daughter.

Yes, I have a dream now"

And what's that?", Hyeyoon asked.

“Idol"

“Idol...?", Both of them exclaimed.

“Ne, Just like SHINee Oppas"

“SHINee...? What's that?",  Jaehyun asked.

“Boy Group"

“Like Super Junior, right?", Hyeyoon asked.

“Yes, Eomma you know Super Junior?"

“Ofcourse I do", she replied.

“Do you know? There is a member of that group called Minho, he looks like Minjae from head to toe"

“Really", Jaehyun exclaimed.

“Let me show you", Minhye stood up.

Minhye was about to make her way towards her room but stopped

Ahjumma....", she was horrified when she saw Kang Sooji's state.

She was drenched wet and had a gun in her hands.

“Sooji-ssi, What happened?", Jaehyun asked.

She didn't mind to answer and pointed the gun towards Lee Hyeyoon.

Eomma.....", Minhye shouted when she heard a gun shot.

Her father came in the middle and got hit instead of her mother.

Lee Hyeyoon's eyes widened seeing her husband dying right in front of her own eyes. She lost her balance and fell on the ground holding Jaehyun's hand.

Minhye rushed towards her mother's side but before she could reach her Sooji pulled her hairs making her back off. Then she pushed her on the other side. Minhye fainted after hitting her head on the table as blood started to flow from her head.

Sooji herself was shocked because she wanted to kill Hyeyoon and now everyone except Hyeyoon were unconscious. She rushed out of the house leaving Hyeyoon untouched.

FEW DAYS LATER

Kim Jaehyun was no more now. Minhye was still unconscious because she hurt her head really hard. Minjae was broken when he heard about his father death and Minhye's serious condition. Vincenzo was busy searching where Kang Sooji was hiding.

On the other side Haejoon was blaming himself thinking that if he didn't talk to Minhye that day nothing like this would have ever happened.

(Minjae's POV)

I asked mom that I will take care of Minhye for today because she was staying in the hospital without taking a break.

I accompanied her till getting her a taxi and went back to her room.

When I reached there Minhye was vanished. I asked everyone in the hospital thinking that she woke up but no one saw her. I phoned Zo and Haejoon.

I recieved a message.

Minhye is with me right now and you know what? She woke up. But now she thinks that she is my stepdaughter and I'm the only family of her as I said to her. And I am sure you heard from the doctor that she might die if she tries to remember anything. She forgot everything about you guys.
Soo..... I want you and your mother to get out of our sight. If I see you or hear anything about you both I swear that I will kill Minhye. And don't dare to tell anything to my crazy son and that Vincenzo guy. Or else...... you know what I mean right?'

A YEAR LATER
(3rd person's POV)

Vincenzo and Haejoon were the only people left. Minjae and his mother were nowhere to be found.
Vincenzo and Haejoon were able to rescue Minhye from Sooji.

Minhye was receiving treatment and she was adopted by the Vincenzo.

“Are you alright?", Zo asked as he walked towards Haejoon who was facing his back.

He didn't reply.

Yahhh, Are you crying again?", Zo asked when he noticed his swollen eyes.

Zo hugged him tightly, while Haejoon was crying wetting Zo's shirt.

Minhye was his first love.

“It's okay, you did great", Zo patted.

Haejoon left his mother, and now all he had was Zo and Minhye now Amelia who didn't even remember him.

“I know...... But... My heart hurts just thinking about her....", Haejoon said between his sobs.

“Haejoon-ah, we will make sure to keep her safe"

“Hyung, we will and I will get over her too. My feelings for her will make things more complicated", Haejoon said.

He put his pinky finger out and said, “Hyung, Make sure to keep this secret between us"

While Zo sealed the promise.

A/N:

HBD DEONU~

HBD DEONU~

(Any engene here?)