9

Jay's POV

"What the hell, Jay? Why are we hiding behind this plant?" Sunghoon complained while Jake just laughed with what Sunghoon said or with our current positions.

We look like spies guarding secretly our target.

"Hush. I'm taking photo here" I said.

"Photo of what?" Sunghoon asked. "Aren't you aware that you can take photo without hiding behind this plant? Jeez, don't tell me you're not aware 'cause, I'll hit your head with this vase" Sunghoon said getting so annoyed.

"Can you shut up for a minute?" I spat.

"Stop complaining, Hoon. He's taking photo of his Choco ball" Jake said and smiled at me.

"For what?" Sunghoon asked.

"For this" I said and showed my post.

Sunghoon made an 'O' expression with his mouth and laughed after.

"That's also the reason why you talked with that cafeteria staff a while ago?" He asked and I nodded.

"Damn! The pretending is happening" Sunghoon exclaimed and hit me on my shoulder.

"Flirty Jay is back" Jake stated.

"I don't know if you're teasing me or what?" I said. "Let's get out of here"

"Yeah, we look weird here" Jake said and Sunghoon nodded.

We carefully walked towards Jungwon's table with his friends.

"Why the hell these people are staring at me?" I mumbled.

I know that I'm handsome but, their stares are weird.

I noticed how Jungwon's eyes widened upon seeing me.