24

Jungwon's POV

Honestly, I didn't expect that I still have my fear of blood because, it's been a while since I experienced it and all this time, I thought it's already gone.

I don't even know why I have this kind of fear or I just can't remember it.

I heard my phone ringing so, I checked the caller and it says 'Mom' so, I accepted it.

"Hello, mom?" I started.

"I thought you're not going to pick up, Wonwon" Mom responded addressing me with my nickname since I was little.

"I'm not that busy, mom" I said.

"Oh, I see. I really miss you but, you have to study there so, I hope you're doing well with your friends" Mom said.

Mom's together with my sister and grandmother while, Dad already passed away due to cardiac arrest.

"I miss you too, mom. Don't worry I'm doing well here since, they always take care of me" I said.

I'm not sure if I should tell mom about what happened earlier or not.

"Are you okay?" Mom asked after noticing the sudden silence.

"Mom, my h-hemophobia came back" I said, unsure if it's a good thing to tell her.

"Really?! Are you okay? What happened?" She raised her voice a little.

"Mom, I'm fine. It's just that, we were practicing a stunt earlier then, I scratched my elbow a little then, I saw the blood so, I panicked. Don't worry, Heeseung hyung, Sunoo and Ni-Ki was there to help me" I explained.

"Please be extra careful next time, Wonwon-ah" Mom said. "I'm really thankful that you have your friends there to look out for you" She added.

"Mom, why do I have this? This blood phobia" I asked.

"I can't tell you the reason behind it since, this is not the right time to tell you that. It will only stress you out so, please understand, Wonwon" Mom said in a soft voice.

"I understand, mom" I said feeling disappointed that I didn't get the information I need but, I understand that mom knows what's best for now.

"I'll go now since, you have to take some rest after what happened" Mom said.

"Alright, mom. Bye, I love you" I said.

"Bye. I love you, too" Mom replied and ended the call.

I was about to go to my room but, I remembered that Jay will meet his cousin tonight about the foundation so, I decided to call him and ask if Yeonjun hyung accepted the offer.

"Why are you still up? You should go and have some rest now" Jay immediately said after picking up the phone.

"I will but, after this call" I said.

"Do you want to hear my voice before you go to bed, hmm?" He teased.

"Assume all you want, Park Jongseong! I'm here to ask about Yeonjun hyung. How did it go?" I asked, then I heard him let out a chuckle because he succeeded again in teasing me.