47

Jungwon's POV

"I thought we're just going to watch the film yesterday?!" Sunoo yelled. "Why did our professor suddenly told us that we're going to do a report?!" He complained.

"Relax, Sunoo. It's just a report" Heeseung hyung said.

"That's not the issue, hyung. He didn't focus on watching the film that's why he's worried" I said and chuckled.

"We can just do our reports in your dorm, Sunoo hyung" Ni-Ki said.

"That's a good idea!" Sunoo said.

"Yeah, whatever. You're just relieved that Ni-Ki will help you since, you didn't listen" I said.

"As if you remembered something in the film when you and Jay just flirted aro-"

I immediately covered his mouth to stop him.

"Shut up!" I hissed so, Sunoo just rolled his eyes and pulled out his phone.

"What kind of shit am I seeing right now?!" Sunoo yelled again after scrolling through his phone.

"What now?" I asked.

"Jay gave the new girl a ride again. Omg, are they dating already?" Sunoo read the post and showed me the picture of them together at the parking lot.

"The fuck? They're starting to ship them together? Pathetic" Sunoo said.

"They don't know that they're just childhood friends?" Heeseung hyung asked.

"Probably" I said.

"There are comments. Let me read some" Sunoo said. "What about the University President? I thought they're dating? This is not right" He said while reading the comment.

"Yes girl, this is not hella right!" Sunoo added while typing it.

"Calm down, hyung" Ni-Ki said.

"Let's not engage with this kind of posts" Heeseung hyung said.

"Jay told me about this so, it's fine" I said but, Sunoo's still on his phone scrolling through the comments.

"I have to go now" Heeseung hyung said.

"Seohun again?" I teased and he nodded.

"When are you going to introduce him to us, hyung?!" Sunoo asked.

"He's just a friend" Heeseung hyung said.

"Eating together, playing basketball and online games, studying together. Yeah, sure. Friends" Sunoo said so, me and Ni-Ki laughed at it.

---

Sunoo sat beside me and placed his food tray on the table and scrolled through his phone.

"They actually look good together" Sunoo said while looking at his phone, probably reading some comments from the post earlier. "Excuse me but, they don't!"