Chapter 2: New life

----Time Skip (2 Days)----
It's sunset when Hinoiri woke up in a hospital laying on a bed. Hinoiri saw Kakashi, Rin, and Minato sensei. They looked all sad though. "W-what happened?" Hinoiri said looking at Rin. "You got unconscious for two days and the mission is already complete." Rin said in a sad tone. Hinoiri noticed Obito's not around. "Where's Obito..." Hinoiri said weakly. They all looked down and Rin started to cry. "Obito... Got crushed by a rock... And he gave me his sharingan..." Said kakashi crying.

Rin finally calmed down from crying and gave Obito's goggles to Hinoiri. Hinoiri can't help but cry and hugging Obito's goggles. 'You really do love Obito don't you Hinoiri?' Rin thought to herself.

----Hinoiri's POV----
'Why?! Why did you have to leave me Obito?! How can you be hokage now? How can I even confess my love for you now?' Hinoiri thought to herself over and over again. Kakashi, Rin and Minato sensei all hugged her and started to leave to give her time to think.

Watching the sunset outside the window while still holding to Obito's goggles and tears rolling down her cheeks. "Obito... If only I wasn't knocked out maybe you'd still be alive... It's all my fault. I promise to train harder now to protect everyone! I.. l-love you.. Obito..." She said. 'Oh Obito... If only you can see the beautiful sunset with me...' She thought and drifted to sleep.

When Hinoiri got out of hospital, she emediately train all day every day and even ask for the help of Guy sometimes and sometimes would ask a medical ninjutsu user to teach her. Years after and she is strong as ever.

----Time Skip (16 years)----
Hinoiri's now 26 years old. Hinoiri changed alot because of what happened around her. Her parents died from the attack of the nine tails along with Minato sensei and Rin died because she sacrificed herself to protect the village. She now lives alone since her parents died. She only has Kakashi left and Kakashi is kind enough to support her for every step and to overcome her problems.
Kakashi and Hinoiri are like brothers and sisters.

Hinoiri wakes up at 6am in the morning. Hinoiri quickly jumps out of bed and did her routine. Once she got dressed, she grabed her bag and she went outside and jogged for one hour together with Kakashi.

While they were jogging Kakashi was the first to break the silence. "Hey sis, wanna head to ichiraku after this? I want you to meet my team." Said Kakashi giving me his closed eyed smile. "Race ya there!" I said while running. "Hey no fair you got a head start!"

Hinoiri went to ichiraku to see Kakashi already sitting there with his team eating. Hinoiri was shocked. "Oh hey sis what took you so long?" Kakashi said smirking. "Did I just? You know what nevermind!" Hinoiri said frustrated not winning the race. Hinoiri took a seat beside his team and Kakashi introduced them "Okay so this is Sakura, Sasuke and Naruto and guys this is Hinoiri." Hinoiri glanced to Naruto who looked jealous and he is staring at sakura who was talking and fan girling to Sasuke and Sasuke didn't seem to care. Naruto stopped looking at Sakura and turned to Hinoiri and he gave Hinoiri a huge smile and quickly thought about Obito because the way he smiles.

Hinoiri looked away for a moment and thinking on how much she misses Obito and how Naruto looks and acts a little like Obito and that Naruto obviously likes sakura and that Sakura is similar to Rin also on how Sakura likes Sasuke so much just like how much Rin likes Kakashi and finally Sasuke who is like Kakashi on the way he act and doesn't seem to care but you can still see a hint of care and kindness on his eyes even if his face doesn't show much emotions.

Hinoiri was amazed on how they were exactly like her old team back in the days. They all turned to Hinoiri and they realized that she looked sad. Sakura got mad and punched Naruto in the head and said "Naruto! What did you do to her?"
"Ow Sakura! I didn't do anything I sware!" Naruto said with fear in his eyes while Sasuke has no emotions. Hinoiri quickly broke her train of thought and said "Oh no Naruto didn't do anything Sakura! Sorry for that Naruto." Hinoiri said with a nervous smile.

"It's okay, ya know? I'm Naruto Uzumaki and I'm going to be hokage someday! Believe it!" This had her shocked seeing Naruto acts exactly the same as Obito. "You remembered Obito do you, Hinoiri?" Kakashi said joining our conversation. Hinoiri nodded and she said "It just amazed me how Sakura, Sasuke and Naruto are just like Rin, you and Obito."

"Obito? Who's that miss Hinoiri?" Says Naruto as he finishes a bowl of ramen. "Well you see... Obito is... He was one of my comrade and he's just like you and I do believe that you're going to be hokage!" Hinoiri said and after that, Hinoiri gave him a kiss on a cheek and Naruto blushed like a tomato. "Well I guess I should be going training with Guy and Lee now. See ya later Kakashi!" Hinoiri said leaving and Kakashi waving goodbye.

She trained with Guy until 5pm and after training she always go on a hill to watch the sunset go down. It always relaxes Hinoiri and always thinking back at the time where Obito is still alive. 'Oh Obito... If only you can see the beautiful sunset with me...' she thought to myself. She grabbed her bag and pulled out Obito's goggles and hugging it tightly.

After the sun went down, she grabbed her stuff and walk home. When she got home and made dinner and after dinner she went to her bed and think about how her day was before she drifted to sleep.