Chapter 3: Something new

----Hinoiri's POV----
I woke up 6am again and started getting ready for jogging. After I was done with everything, I look at myself on the mirror and thought 'Man, everyday is just the same thing everyday! Wake up, get ready, jog, train and watch the sunset. I wish something interesting happen today.' I grabbed my bag and walked out.

----Deidara's POV----
I just got done catching the 3 tails and all I have to do is bring it to the hideout. This is going to be tiring especially that Tobi got knocked out by the 3 tails. He wasn't really much of a help, he just only whines and gets really loud. Maybe it's a good thing that Tobi got knocked out. I summoned my clay bird and put Tobi at the back of the bird.

----Time Skip at the Akatsuki hideout----
"I finally got the 3 tails you wanted but Tobi got knocked out by the 3 tails. I just put him on his bed." Deidara said to Pain. "Good work Deidara. But there's something else I need you to do, I need you to bring me Honoiri here. She is a ninja who is good at taijutsu and medical ninjutsu and she will be part of the akatsuki. Zetsu did some research on where you can get her easily, he said at 5 in the afternoon you will find her on a hill watching the sunset. Here's the picture of the girl. Don't kill her. You may take Sasori with you too." Pain said as he hands a picture of Hinoiri to deidara.

Deidara walked out the Pain's office and off to find Sasori. "Sasori my man! Pain said our mission is to capture this girl! Come on now, she will be apart of the akatsuki now and Pain said she's pretty strong hm!" Sasori looked at the picture with the information on where to find her. They headed out using Deidara's clay bird.

----Time skip 5pm----
----Hinoiri's POV----
'Well looks like nothing's happened new or interesting today. *Sigh*' She thought to herself while watching the sunset. She grabbed something from her backpack and pulled our Obito's goggles. 'Oh Obito... If only you can see the beautiful sunset with me...'

While hugging Obito's goggles, I heard something from the bushes. "Who's there!?" I said pulling a kunai from my pocket. "We're not here to hurt you hm! Our leader just wanted to talk to you yeah! And he wants you to be apart of the akatsuki." Deidara said. 'Finally something interesting happened! But I don't know if this is a good thing. Should I join them? All I've been doing everyday is all the same anyway.' Hinoiri thought. "Fine I'll join you! On one condition, you won't hurt anyone on this village. Do we have a deal?" "Deal!" They both said. Hinoiri hopped on the bird that Deidara made and they began talking while high up on the air.
Hinoiri forgot to bring her bag and Obito's goggles with her. Her bag and Obito's goggles was just lying on the grass on a hill.