Chapter 9: Shopping

----While flying----

Deidara: Okay everyone, We need to go more higher than usual to avoid enemies.

Hinoiri: But Deidara... I'm scared of heights...

Deidara: It's okay (Smiles) You can wrap your arms around my waist if you get uncomfortable.

Hinoiri: Thank you Deidara...

Hinoiri slowly wrapped her arms around Deidara's waist from the back and Deidara couldn't help but blush. But Hinoiri was still scared.

Hidan: Still scared?

Hinoiri: mhm....

Hidan: How about I wrap my hands around you as well? So if you fall, I can grab you. (Smiles and Hinoiri nodded)

Hidan wrapped hands around Hinoiri's waist from the back and Hidan blushed as well

Hinoiri: Thank you guys...

----1 Hour later----

They arrived in front of the leaf village gate.

Deidara: And we've arrived!

Hinoiri: Thank you for the lift, Deidara!

Deidara: No biggie. Anyways, I'll just be waiting here. You and Hidan can go without me. I'll just be guarding my bird. Have fun you two! (Smiles)

They both nodded and pass the gates.

----10 minutes later----

Hidan and Hinoiri were walking around the leaf village until...

Hidan: Hey ummm Hinoiri? I really need to use the bathroom heh... Do you know where it is?

Hinoiri: Yep! Just besides the ramen shop.

Hidan rushed inside the bathroom leaving Hinoiri alone until Hinoiri bumped into Kakashi.

Kakashi: Hey sis! I missed you!

Hinoiri: Heya! I missed you too!

Kakashi: How was your adventure?

Hinoiri: It was fun! I made friends! I'm just here to visit.

Kakashi: Oh! I almost forgot to give you this! (Gives Obito's goggles to Hinoiri)

Hinoiri: Kakashi thank you so much!! This is so precious to me! (Puts Obito's goggles in an eco bag)

Hidan: Hey Hinoiri! Who's this guy?

Hinoiri: Oh this is Kakashi! He acts like a brother to me ever since all my loved ones died..

Hidan: Okay good. I thought he was your boyfriend. (He whispered to himself)

Hinoiri: What was that?

Kakashi: Well I guess I will be going now! Have fun you two!

They waved each other goodbye.

Hinoiri: Hey Hidan! I really want to give presents to Pain, Deidara, Tobi and you since you all are really kind to me!

Hidan: Really? You don't have to (Smiles)

Hinoiri: Well you all are like a family to me and it's like a thank you gift for what you all have done to me!

Hidan: Well if you really want to, sure! I can give you tips on what you should give them!

Hinoiri: Sure! Let's go find Pain a present first! Any suggestions?

Hidan: Hmmm let's see... Shoes! I remember him saying the his shoes are all small. His shoe size is nine! Let's go?

Hinoiri: Shoes it is! Follow me, the shoe shop is here!

----At the shoe shop----

Hinoiri: Wow! How about this shoe? (Shows a shoe that its color scheme is orange and black)

Hidan: Great choice! Pain will really love that!

Hinoiri paid for the shoe and left the shop

Hinoiri: Let's do Deidara's present next!

Hidan: Deidara? Hmmm let's see...

Hinoiri: Oh I know! How about I sculp a clay flower hair clip as well? Since he also made me one! (Points at her flower hair clip)

Hidan looked jealous of Deidara that their close.

Hidan: Sure heh... I think we can buy clay over that store let's go.

They bought clay and Hinoiri started to sculp a flower and attached a clip.

Hinoiri: It's not as pretty as Deidara's clay flower tho...

Hidan: Hey c'mon, it looks pretty! As pretty as you!

Hinoiri: M-me?! (Blushes) umm T-thank you

Hidan: Hahaha let's go now, we need to find a present for Tobi!

Hinoiri: I know! How about I buy ingredients to make dangos! He really loves those!

They went to a store to buy ingredients and when their done....

Hinoiri: Okay time for you now!

Hidan: You don't have to Hinoiri! (Smiles) Besides, it's already 3pm.

Hinoiri: I want to! You helped me a lot! Hmm let's see...

Hidan: Hinoiri, it's okay really. And plus if you buy me something, we won't be able to carry it anymore. You already bought a lot of stuff!
Hahaha!

Hinoiri looked at her hands that she was carrying a lot of stuff on what she bought and looked at Hidan's hands which is also occupied with bag full of stuff also.

Hinoiri: I know...

Hidan: Hm?

Hinoiri put down her stuff on the ground and
slowly leaned close to Hidan and kissed his cheeks, forehead and nose. This made Hidan speechless and turned red.

Hidan: Hinoiri...

Hinoiri: I'm sorry that's all I can give you...

Hidan: I love it... That was the best present..

Hidan put the bags down and hugged Hinoiri tight.

Hinoiri: umm thank you... We should be heading back to Deidara now heh

----At the gate of the leaf village----

Deidara: Hey guys! Had fun?

Hinoiri: Yup! Lots of fun right, Hidan?

Hidan was lost in thought and was touching his cheek to where Hinoiri kissed her.

Hinoiri: Hidan?

Hidan: Oh right heh! Sorry I was just thinking of something...

Hinoiri: Oh Deidara! I made something for you! (Gives the flower hair clip that she sculpted) I figured it will look cute on you and would look nice if we have the same ones (Blushes)

Deidara: Wow Hinoiri... You're an artist! I love it! This looks cool!

Hinoiri: Cool... Just like you...

Deidara's thoughts: M-me Cool? (Blushes)

Hinoiri: Here, let me put it on you!

Hinoiri slowly clip the flower on Deidara's hair but while Hinoiri was clipping it, Deidara did nothing but look at Hinoiri clipping it on him.

Deidara: You're so beautiful... (He murmured so that Hinoiri wouldn't hear)

Hinoiri: hmm? (Finished clipping)

Deidara: OH UM... We need to go home now! Pain's waiting heh (smiles)

They hopped on the bird and flew away.