Chapter 12: Orange flavored candy

----2pm Hinoiri's POV----

I started to get ready to go out with Pain. I took a shower and changed my clothes into a yellow short dress.

----3pm----

There was a knock on the door outside my room. I opened it and saw Pain also wearing something casual. It was my first time seeing him in a casual clothes.

Pain: Wow.. I MEAN umm you look beautiful, Hinoiri.

Hinoiri: Thank you P-Pain!

Pain: Umm we should get going now. The park is just near.

----At the park----

They were talking on the bench and Pain noticed Hinoiri always stumble on her words.

Pain: Is there something wrong?

Hinoiri: Oh umm I just uhh can't believe I'm talking to the leader of the akatsuki heh...

----Pain's POV----

She's scared of me.

Pain: Hey it's okay (Gives a smile and cups Hinoiri's cheeks with his hands)

Hinoiri: I'm afraid if I said something wrong you might kill me.

Pain: You're to precious..

Hinoiri then hugged me which made me blush and hugged back.

Time passes by and we decided to go home.

----At the hideout----

Hinoiri: See you tomorrow! I had a great day!

She then walks aways and turned my head to the side to see Hidan... Oh sweet mother of Jashin.

Pain: What are you looking at? (Smirking)

Hidan: Oh nothing (Smirking)

Pain: Hm?

Hidan: I just thought that before she walked away from you that she would give you a kiss or at least a hug.

Pain: What do you mean?

Hidan: I can tell Hinoiri's scared of you.

Pain: Give me a break. I'm working on it.

----Hinoiri's POV----

As I was walking down the hall to my room, I suddenly want to see Tobi again. I don't know why but I missed him. I knocked on Tobi's door and saw Tobi watching TV while laying on the bed.

Tobi: Howdy, Hinoiri!

Hinoiri: Hey Tobi! I just come by to say hi. What's up?

Tobi's thoughts: You came to say hi? You're so sweet... (Smiles under his mask)

Hinoiri sits beside Tobi on the bed.

Tobi: Oh Hinoiri chan! Tobi has something for you! (Gives Hinoiri an orange flavored candy)

Hinoiri: Thanks! (Eats the candy)

----Hinoiri's POV----

A couple of minutes later, the lights went out. I could feel something wrapped around my waist and an object on my chest. When the light turned on, I look to see Tobi hugging me.

Tobi: OH sorry! Tobi got really scared!

Hinoiri: Aww it's okay, Tobi! (Pets Tobi's head and plays with his hair)

We stayed cuddling for a couple of minutes.

Hinoiri: Oh look at the time! It's late! We should sleep.

Tobi: Aww man! Tobi's not yet sleepy!

Hinoiri: Is Tobi being a bad boy?

Tobi: Tobi's a good boy!

Hinoiri: Well a good boy should sleep early! (Giggles)

Tobi's thoughts: Her smile... She's beautiful...

Tobi: Fine fine (Giggles)

We stared for a while until our faces got closer. I started to move his mask upwards to where you can only see his mouth. I stared on his mouth and closed my eyes until my lips met his. His soft lips.

Tobi's thoughts: She kissed me... I love her so much. I kissed back.

After a while we pulled away to catch our breaths. Tobi put his hand on my cheek while I put my hands on his chest.

Hinoiri: Tobi...

Tobi: Hinoiri...

His voice changed to a familiar one.

Hinoiri: Goodnight, Tobi.

I gave him one quick kiss on the lips and started heading to the door. I took a quick glance at Tobi to see him still seeing his mouth and smiling at me. I smiled back and make my way to my room.

I was now in my room. I saw Obito's goggles on top of the bedside table and smiled to myself.

Hinoiri: Obito... I've never been so happy.

I laid on my bed and went to sleep.