7 Lesbihonest

*picture is a vibe of Lucas telling Layla she's lost her marbles*

Chapter 7

***

"Why?" Lucas groans, head arched on the back of the taxi like it's the end of the world. We found a lesbian bar, just ten minutes away from our hotel, so the plan is for him to stick around until I find someone.

"Well, you're not going to be hitting on women, and I don't want to think about men. So, it's a win win."

He opens his eyes. "Why wouldn't I be hitting on women?"

I glare. "Do you not know who I am?"

"Casey's friend, so what?" He says, causing me to smack his arm, but he doesn't flinch. "I went on one date with her, you guys need to relax."

"Well, I know that. But you should've thought of that sooner before hitting on someone who gets attached so easily. Or, you should've just never hit on her in the first place."

Lucas clicks his jaw, looking forward. "You should've warned me."

"You reap what you sow, jackass." I smirk, to which he scoffs. "Why don't you just end it. Are you scared? Or desperate?"

"I tried to end it, but your friend was too busy shoving her hand down my pants, and when I stopped her, she said it was romantic."

I bite my lip to stop from laughing at how he grumbles as he continues. "Granted she was tipsy, so I couldn't get mad. Then she invited me to her place the following week and I agreed, because I wanted to end it in person. Except your whole fucking group was there, so that also went down the drain."

This is not how Casey made it sound...but then again, she's known for naming her future kids when a guy buys her flowers. "I'm confused, how bad are you two at communicating? Just call her now and tell her you're not interested."

He lifts an eyebrow. "While I'm on a business trip with you?" I shut up at that, and he rolls his eyes. "That's what I thought. And again, that's something you have to do in person."

"Hmph, never took you for a considerate type."

"I'd say I never took you for a waitress type, but here you are, dressed like one."

"Fuck you." I laugh, shaking my head.

~

The dark bar is bathed in smoke and neon lights, sultry pop tunes and swaying hips move through the narrow spaces. Lucas and I settle by the bar, in front of a dance floor. The crowd is primarily female, including the go-go dancers above our heads, jiggling their booties in thongs and fishnet stockings. These bitches have zero cellulite on them.

Lucas; on the other hand, is grimacing like a pompous priest, as if it pains him to be here.

I shake my head and smile. "Come on. How can you not be into that? Look! It's freaking hot." His eyebrows arch at my excitement, which only makes me more defiant. "What? You're telling me you're not into slutty women?"

The corner of his lips tug. "It really depends." I open my mouth to pry for more, but he cuts me off. "Go find a chick, so this nightmare can finish."

I narrow my eyes and lean closer. "Depends on what, Lucas?"

He smiles, rendering my intimidation futile. "None of your business, Layla."

I huff with frustration, and look around. "I don't even know how to start..."