46 Halloween

Hello, heart.

Hello, brain.

Hello, ovaries.

"Thank you guys for coming on such short notice." I look in the mirror. "As you know, Lucas and I are going to have sex today."

Yay. We're so happy.

Be safe.

Make his dick fall off.

I walk around the room, fingertips touching. "Indeed, it is a magnificent deal. Many suitors in the past have not satisfied us, for we are... far too demanding and destructive."

Need therapy.

Don't think that.

Violence hehehe.

"Which is why... " I close my eyes. "We must... unleash... Lucas's demon."

Unleash.

The

Demon.

I cackle, throwing my head back. "There's a Halloween party tonight and the fool thinks we're going in matching costumes. But he has been lied!"

You forced the guy to dress up with you.

There was a lot of blackmail involved.

What matters is that we won.

"Our man is a possessive specie. He 'doesn't share.'" I mimic his voice with jazz hands. "Which is why... we bought this!" I bring forward the very sexy - but classy, because it's mid-thigh - nurse costume.

Oh, Lucas will ji- I mean swoon from your beauty.

Why, you classy classy ho.

Who's ready to die?

"Let the games begin."

~

At 6 PM, Lucas — the victim — texts that he's arrived and my red heels click outside. I'm about to open the passenger door when he storms out and marches in front of me.

"What's this?" He snaps like he's tired of this shit. We've barely started.

I can't concentrate. He's so... fucking... hot. Somebody give me cold water. No, take me to North Pole.

Black jeans, white shirt, leather jacket. Hair slicked with strands on his forehead. Dark furious brows with chestnut glaring eyes.

A bruised up cut on his cheek — because I said we should go as badass, bloody Greasers. Sent him to Gina for special makeup. She even sliced his neck and stained his shirt.

"I asked you... what's this, Layla? You've been nagging for four days that we should do our fucking makeup and dress like idiots for some dumbass party. What are you wearing?"

"Why are you so angry?" I smile, stepping close. "Do you need some medical attention?"

He grits his jaw as if his eyes aren't darkening. I put my hands on his chest to push him against the car, leaning my body on him.

"We should go clean you up, so I can do my own damage." I say in his ear and he chuckles.

"You're going to be a little brat, aren't you?" He holds my hips.

"Depends if you can handle it, stud."

"You annoying sack of shit." He bites his lip, gripping me harder. "Get in the car."