Act III

▬ι═══════ﺤ
3. THE SOLDIER
▬ι═══════ﺤ

" We have inside knowledge of a shift in power within the crime group labeled the Needles, which has laid claim to territory in the southeast of the Iron Rampart. The criminal that goes by the alias "Jake Evans" is now the Needles' leader.

At a supposed seventeen years old, Evans is the youngest known crime lord in Droghal. With connections to Vinicio Grimaldi, he has seemingly gone up the Needles' ranks by racking up countless violent charges, including murder of innocents and fellow law enforcement officers. Ever since his first brush with the Civic Corps at eleven years of age, he has proven himself to be a very dangerous individual.

There are whispers in the lower levels of the city that Evans holds a science-defying ability that he has used to elude the Civic Corps and enemies alike. This would ordinarily be laughable, however a few of our own officers claim to have seen it with their own eyes-Evans creating freezing husks of human bodies without contact.

An investigation into this claim is underway, as is the search for Evans himself. If he is not arrested soon, the damage he can cause to the peace of the lowest levels may be irreparable. If he is not arrested soon, he will become too powerful to face. "

( excerpt from a written report from the Droghal Civic Corps-two years prior )