Chapter 26

A\N: have you ever felt like your forgotten by your long lost friend?

no one found out yet.

meaning by no one, i meant Henry.

Charles hoped he wouldn't notice. that medicine was odd and disgusting in some ways.

for some reason, the medicine just made his sickness worse.

what medicine did she grab?!

Henry started snapping his fingers in front of Charles'face, snapping him out of Charles' thoughts.

the car was parked for over 10 minutes. damn.

"you've been like that for a while. are you feeling okay?" he asked, holding Charles' hand.

Charles nodded, using his free hand to touch his headphones

Henry nodded and let go of Charles hand. he got out of the car for some reason that Charles couldn't tell.

he didn't want to move from his spot but he wanted to see.

he unglued himself from the spot and crawled to the window. he didn't see Henry anywhere at all. he was too late to see what he where he was going.

Charles groaned and bumped his head on the window, either 3 or 4 times.

Charles looked at the bag and the sleeping dog, Ruby. he un-zipped the bag and grabbed his phone.

he opened it and went to his text messages.

he seemed to notice that Ellie hadn't texted to him since last Friday. strange

Charles started to call her, tapping his finger against his backpack.

"hello?" she spoke. it been some time that Charles has heard her voice but he didn't care at all at this point.

"where are you?" Charles asked softly.

Ellie didn't know what to day there. Johnny tried to make any noise as he sat up straight. he slowed his breathing and never bothered to just sigh.

Ellie seemed to noticed this but he was at least breathing.

"nowhere."

"huh?" 

Ellie decided to end the call there and once she did, Johnny took a deep breath, in and out.

"we should go back, they are looking for you!" Johnny exclaimed. Ellie shook her head. she wasn't gonna turn back.

"sorry Johnny, but i can't stop now." she said and started up the car.

Charles started at the screen. she just hang up on him.

Henry came back and looked at Charles' face, to see an angry look on it.

"Charles-"

"we need to find Ellie! she just hang up on me!" Charles roared.

Charles' outburst made Henry jump a bit and then he sighed.

"we will, just calm down a bit." Henry said and sat down on the drivers seat. he was right though.

Charles needed to calm down.

-----------------------------------

my fingers

Words: 401

Sweet Muffinजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें