Chapter 37

A\N: nobody: Drak: *adds Calvin at the end of book* thanks brain-

panic time.

Charles was taking a few deep breaths. maybe telling himself positive thing.

the sick-.... well, virus should wear off if he takes care of himself well.

he couldn't hear a single thing but his thoughts. he fiddled with curly hair for a bit before letting out a long sigh.

he heard gentle taps, scaring the light out of him.

Calvin tapped the window until Charles rolled it down. "General just called their looking for you." 

Charles stayed silent before speaking out his thoughts. "who are looking for me?"

"everyone!"

Charles never been so confused in his life. he heard Calvin sigh and before speaking once more.

"by everyone i meant, the army."

oh-

"how did they found out?" Charles asked. 

"well, um.. Henry-"

"how does he know?!" Charles shouted, pulling Calvin's collar and pulled hi through the window.

"they went to the same hospital and found out! they told me!" Calvin had a hard time speaking. maybe because he's possibly choking.

Charles let go of Calvin to let him breathe.

was in trouble or what? it was clearly Henry's fault that Charles was left alone right?

either way, both of them will get in deep trouble with the general. as well as Calvin and Konrad for knowing.  but mostly Calvin.

"should we go look for them? because either way, we'll get in trouble." Charles spoke as he buckled up.

Calvin nodded and decided to agree with Charles

Henry been sitting in the General's office for awhile with Ellie and Johnny.

"calm down,Hen. i'm pretty sure Charles is fine."

"fine?! didn't you see what happened at the hospital?!" Henry cried, having his hands on his face.

Ellie and Johnny stayed quiet. what he said was true.

well fuck-

------------------------

this week been busy-

Words: ... 299?! why?!