Chapter 25: The Connection

Mina's PoV

"Okay to start call me Yuna." 

A moment of silence. All of us literally gave her a confused look. Even Chaeyoung was quite surprised by it so I am guessing she also don't have any idea what Dahyun is talking about. I turned to Tzuyu who is her best friend but she only has that stoic expression.

"Uhm wait what are you talking about?" Jeong decided to ask.

"She's Yuna. Dahyun's alter ego." Tzuyu answered for her and let out a sigh. Alter ego? 

"What's that?" Momo voiced out my own question.

"It means alternative self that is completely different from Dahyun's real personality." Chaeyoung explained. Dahyun smiled widely.

"Bingo! I haven't been out in a while." She went to Tzuyu and cling to her arm.

"Er I hate this." The taller girl deadpan. I guess it's safe to say she don't like the alter ego, Yuna.

"So the one who killed the fake Nayeon is Hyun but the crime scene was changed by this girl Yuna who happened to be Dahyun's alter ego?" Seulgi ran over the events. Yeah it's pretty weird. 

"Why did you do that?" Chaeyoung asked.

"I just want to spice things up but I guess I underestimated you guys." She turned to her with a smirk. All of us is pretty confused what is happening. We discovered Irene is from the Ninth district and specifically the sister of the leader and then here's Dahyun. Oh God. Just as we thought things won't get any confusing, two person arrived. It was Daniel and a woman I don't recognized. 

"That was a good show." She clapped and smiled to us. Her hair was braided and she was wearing a fancy dress with heels. 

"Who are you?" Momo asked. All of our attention are now on the woman. 

"I am the director who organized this play. Jieun the director of SIA." Heol. 

"W-what are you doing here?" 

"I want to personally meet the new squad our dear Chaengie created. I could see the potential. Good eyes as always cub." She nudged the woman on her side. Chaeyoung is standing on her left while Daniel is on the right. 

"Hold up." Sana raised both her hands. 

"We had yet to move on from Dahyun's case now we got to meet the director. My mind can't-" She trailed. Same here Sana-chan. 

"Okay let's get this clear. Yuna-ya come here." The director called. Dahyun went to her side. 

"She's Yuna an alter ego and a member of SIA. I was the one who told her to switch with Dahyun today." The director smiled as she introduced the girl.