Chapter 19

Everything went back to normal after our fight, Brahms also replaced my computer so it took a while to set my new computer up. He really is possessive and jealous but I'm used to it by now.

I didn't quit my job like he wanted but I did email my boss to give me a new partner. He emailed me back saying he'll see what he can do.
As I sat on the couch, Brahms walked up and sat down with me. He leaned his head into my chest and laid there so I slowly rubbed his hair. "I'm sorry about yesterday." He said. I nodded and told him it was okay.

I didn't tell Brahms about my job yet because I knew he would be mad if I told him I'm not going to quit it. I kept it a secret from him, I needed to get paid somehow.

"Y/n, I have something for you." Said Brahms in his child-like voice. He slowly took out a bracelet that looked like it was handmade by him but it was really cute. He took my hand and slid the bracelet onto my wrist.

I slowly took off his mask and kissed his forehead. He blushed and just walked away while taking his mask away from my hand. He seemed happy though, I find it really adorable when he's all shy.

As I was cleaning up my stuff. I left my computer on my bed and told Brahms I was going to go buy some groceries. He nodded as he walked me out of the door making sure I was safe.

I took out my groceries list and started buying them.

BRAHMS POV:

Y/n went to buy the groceries and as she drove off, she waved. I went back inside and locked the door. It instantly felt lonely without her here. It feels like she's abandoned me when she leaves to buy food.

I tried to get rid of my boredom by going through her stuff. She never really let me touch her stuff so I want to know what she's hiding.

I went through her closet and saw her bra and panties. This made me blush because they were really cute. Even though we're married now, she still makes me nervous. There wasn't anything interesting in her closet until I saw her laptop on her bed. I decided to open it up because I was curious.

I saw that she still hasn't quit her job yet. Seeing this made me furious. I wanted to break this new laptop I got her. How could she do this to me? She knows I hate Malcolm.

I saw a private chat with her boss so I opened it up. It showed me their conversations of how she wanted a new partner. This didn't really make me angry anymore but I was still mad. When she gets home I'll talk to her.
I went through her laptop for about twenty minutes then I heard y/n unlocking the door. "Brahms! I'm home."

I quickly closed the laptop and ran down to her. She looked at me suspiciously.